Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki suffering from exhaustion. Has it been a slow slide?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Padalecki suffering from exhaustion. Has it been a slow slide?

So I read this article yesterday and I for one am very glad he is taking the much deserved time off he needs to recuperate and make a strong come back next season. I hope if he is not at comic-con we will see him soon looking refreshed and back to normal.

But I have a question for you guys. Am I the only one who started seeing a change in him after season 7?

It's been 3 years now since that time and obviously I know age changes the looks of a person even year to year. However by the time the season 8 finale rolled around he lost what seemed like a lot of weight, lost his tan, stopped shaving etc etc. It was in the plot that Sam was sick so that could have been very much by design and I didn't question it much then.

But when the weight stayed off and the tan didn't come back in season 9 and then we got what I would say was just some acting this season that I just didn't quite believe when he usually makes me believe everything he says I began to wonder if A. He started looking at the scripts and saw how bad they were and went through the motions or B. The poor guy after 10 years of this and however many years of Gilmore Girls was tired. I mean, he has how many kids now? And he does all this stuff. All the appearances. And the hellatus's that we go through are probably godsends to him and his family.

So I guess in closing I want to know your guys's thoughts and also just to thank him for all of his hard work. I know he'll never read this. But I just want to put it out into the ether.

If I were him I would have quit after season 5 :P

on a slightly more serious note: one thing I have noticed is that he seems to be always in a bad mood in the latest seasons, that might just be how they wished to portray his character tho
    Last edited by taftvalue; 06-09-2015, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎