Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where (online) are you watching Agents of the S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where (online) are you watching Agents of the S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Hi

as I decided to cut my cord and move to internet streaming only, I wanted to know where I can find the Agents online?

Do you know any (legal) source to watch episodes of this show online?
    I am already halfway through the season so I really want to desperately continue watching!
    Thanks for hints/links!

According to my cable company, I should be able to watch episodes through the ABC website. However, it hasn't worked any time I have tried it.

Hulu Plus offers AoS episodes and I've been watching them that way. It isn't free, but it is legal. That's also how I watch The Flash most episodes. You just have to put up with their ads. It forced me to turn off adblock to watch them and then, even when I fully disabled adblock, it STILL had trouble playing some of the episodes and I frequently had to refresh to get it to start working.

Got the job done, though.

Comment

ABC.com or the Watch ABC app might help. I think I heard that Netflix is getting SHIELD Season 2 early, possibly mid-June. Though I might be mistaken...

Please keep in mind that illegal downloading talk isn't allowed here on the forum Though thanks for visiting - hopefully someone can help with legal ways!

Comment

Yep ABC.com is the way for me. Episodes are online in a nice quality. Problem is that they only have episodes 20 up online.
        So it depends on how progressed your watching is.
        Another issue is that full episodes are getting deleted occasionally, so you would to keep up the pace or use a abc recorder like I did.
        But If you really want to cut the cord you should at least invest in some streaming service like Netflix. As I remember they had SHIELD in their program already.

Comment

Thanks a lot so far guys! Nice hint with abc.com I should have thought about that myself
          Hulu is also working, but it seems that my computer as some issues with their streaming. At least there are some connection problems.
          I am definitely thinking about getting into netflix. But yeah first I would like to finish my existing series that are not on Netflix so I can have a fresh start.

Originally posted by Mad Man
          Another issue is that full episodes are getting deleted occasionally, so you would to keep up the pace or use a abc recorder like I did.
          Probably my consume of episodes is rather low as I am working full time. So could be hard for me to keep up. What do you mean by 'abc recorder'??
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Daredevil
            Thanks a lot so far guys! Nice hint with abc.com I should have thought about that myself
            Hulu is also working, but it seems that my computer as some issues with their streaming. At least there are some connection problems.
            I am definitely thinking about getting into netflix. But yeah first I would like to finish my existing series that are not on Netflix so I can have a fresh start.

Probably my consume of episodes is rather low as I am working full time. So could be hard for me to keep up. What do you mean by 'abc recorder'??
            Cheers
            What I mean is that you could use a special software as an ABC recorder
            I used this software called Audials Moviebox (its about 20 bugs) to capture some episodes and that works quite nice.
            Drawback is that you will have to actually play that episode so your computer has to stay on during playing and you won't be able to use it.
            On the other hand the quality of the output is nice and you can save it to almost any format.

I just saw that there are some full episodes of the new Marvel format agent carter online on ABC.com. There selection is pretty nice considering it is completely for free..

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎