Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISCIPLE & WARRIOR Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday June 5 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys! Hope you can see my post. My connection isn't working properly so I think I won't be able to comment tonight. Ughh!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      What do you say kal-el_Girl? We seem to be the only ones here.
      Yeah, I think we should leave it for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankhara
        Hi guys! Hope you can see my post. My connection isn't working properly so I think I won't be able to comment tonight. Ughh!
        I'm reading you but seems like everybody is having emergencies of all kinds.

Comment

OK, then lets postpone this.

See you all next week

Here it's going to be up to 35°C (95°F) this weekend.

Comment

OK, then lets postpone this.

See you all next week

Here, it's going to be up to 35°C (95°F)
            It's 75F here but it feels like 90F in my apartment and the AC is out! It's an oven in here!!!! Hopefully the AC will be fixed by tomorrow.

Comment

AC? What's that?

We only have an AC at the office, no one I know has one at home. But this is simply due to the fact that any temperature above 25°C (77F) is a rarety in Germany even during summer.

But then you have days like these where it goes up to 40°C (104F) in some regions.

Comment

So we postpone, right? Just checking. I've logged in like 4 times, and I have no idea if my posts are showing as my internet stops working as soon as I send them. Thanks for letting me know guys, and have a nice weekend!

Comment

AC? What's that?

We only have an AC at the office, no one I know has one at home. But this is simply due to the fact that any temperature above 25°C (77F) is a rarety in Germany even during summer.

But then you have days like these where it goes up to 40°C (104F) in some regions.

40C without AC? Ouch, that's pretty intense!! Well, hopefully you have a great day and by the end of the week you have a nice tan.

Couple a years ago we had three days which reached 111 degrees (but no matter where you go you have excellent AC)! Texas' summers are unbearable, but only for three months and the rest, it's just heaven! Nice weather and no snow yay!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankhara
                    So we postpone, right? Just checking. I've logged in like 4 times, and I have no idea if my posts are showing as my internet stops working as soon as I send them. Thanks for letting me know guys, and have a nice weekend!
                    Yes, we're postponing. It's only DJD and I and you have problems with your connection. Better leave it for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                      40C without AC? Ouch, that's pretty intense!!
                      Yeah, but it happens very rarely. If you put it in perspective, Germany as a whole is mostly about on or north of the US-Canada border (if you exclude Alaska). The town I'm living in is in the south of Germany and on lattitude 49° 8′ 49″ N (Vancouver is 49° 15′ 0″ N).

There are only two or three weeks a year where temperatures are constantly above 25C (77F) and very rarely above 35C (95F).

For about 3/4 of the year temperatures will be between 15C (59F) and 25C (77F) and the rest between 0C (32F) and 15C (59F). It also very rarely goes below 0C (32F).

Comment

Here's an interesting map that compares the continents by lattitude:

When you draw a line between Calgary and Missoula: See that bend where France pokes into Germany? I live exactly on the tip of that bend.

Last edited by DJ Doena; 06-06-2015, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Sorry to have missed the last two weeks - I have been having MASSIVE computer problems, but I hope that they are resolved now. Crossing fingers

Comment

So it was postponed. Cool.

See you all next week for Disciple and Warrior.

6 days 4 hrs 20 mins.

Comment

Check out my new pictures from my collection: http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...lle-collection

Comment

Heh, always cool to see a fellow fanatic's collection.

5 days 7 hrs 11 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎