Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISCIPLE & WARRIOR Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday June 5 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pity we didn't get to see some of the S11 Chlollie on screen. I liked how it was written.

Comment

• Oh my goodness!!! This is a brilliant and sexy scene, one of the best scenes in SV history!

Comment

• Warrior was not the worst ep.

OK, next week we have the double ep Absolute Justice. I may not make it as a couple of mates have invited me on a road trip, but enjoy the Geoff Johns extravaganza.

Comment

• See you all next week for Absolute Justice!

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
            Oh my goodness!!! This is a brilliant and sexy scene, one of the best scenes in SV history!
            I bet AM quite enjoyed playing it. He's 6 foot of hunk, that Hartley.

Comment

• The Oliver/Chloe scene was as subtle as a brick

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
                Warrior was not the worst ep.

OK, next week we have the double ep Absolute Justice. I may not make it as a couple of mates have invited me on a road trip, but enjoy the Geoff Johns extravaganza.
                Sorry you won't be here, but I look forward to this double episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
                  I bet AM quite enjoyed playing it. He's 6 foot of hunk, that Hartley.
                  I would.

Comment

• Despite it's faults, I really like Warrior. Like it's probably one of my personal favorite fillers. Glad to have seen it again tonight and can't wait to see Absolute Justice next week!!

Comment

• Have a nice weekend.

Here's it's going to rain (which is a good thing, it'll bring the heat down a bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
                        Have a nice weekend.

Here's it's going to rain (which is a good thing, it'll bring the heat down a bit)
                        Enjoy your rainy weather (I love rain!) and see you next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
                          How? And I think he clearly wasn't mature enough to handle them
                          I'm sure Zatanna could've restored them (without the turning into a villain side-effect). And it would've made the episode into less of a filler, even if we never encounter the character again.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎