Forum Whiz

Cool I think I have finally figured it out. If the writers do this they are brilliant

I know I have been arguably the most outspoken person on this forum when it comes to giving the writers an incredibly hard time about their decisions. But I have watched this show from the beginning so I feel I have earned that right. But I think I have finally figured out their gameplan. Or at least I hope I have.

So The Darkness (I believe in a thing called love :-D) has been let loose on the universe and God needed he and his arch angels to battle them back to create the status quo. Well, Sam and Dean have mucked it up again and even possibly killed Death (a major weapon for team free will) in the process.

Sam and Dean have no choice but to open up the cage. Castiel has no choice but to find Gabriel. God needs to restore the power of Heaven to full power.

And they all have to work together. Angels, Demons, Humans, Monsters. The ultimate alliance. And what might be the ultimate god weapon against the Darkness may just be the Apocalypse itself. So Sam and Dean may have to sacrifice themselves and fulfill "The End" afterall.

I wish I were writing this show. This show has made me work towards getting my creative writing degree. If this is where they are going I will punch the air. It's been a long and bumpy road. But they may just be doing the best possible ending by going even beyond just opening the cage.

So many plotlines have been left open and so many characters with dangerous abilities have been left out in the wind. Please do this right writers. PLEASE!?
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 05-28-2015 at 06:57 PM.

you wish wayne..

Forum Whiz
    Whats would you think if that happened Taft???

I think it would be a good way to end the show, we finally have a villain that is greater than Lucifer. They tried to one-up Lucifer with the Leviathans but they failed pathetically, maybe this time they can actually give us a villain we can respect and hate and fear again. I like the idea of Sam and Dean finally accepting their fate, albeit in a twisted and very different way, in their way. Lucifer could even possibly be redeemed. They have a good opportunity here, but then again they had a great opportunity with Demon Dean and Cain and we both know how that played out. I fear they will focus too much on Rowena and the Darkness will be corny or they will just not end the show because of $ and instead it will drag on even further, giving us yet another season full of filler episodes and cheesy drama that's been done to death already. Time will tell. I've been very critical of the last season aswell so I'm not allowing myself to get excited only to be let down again, I'm gonna be more reserved this time and not get too mad over a tv show, because in the end it doesn't cost anything and is free to watch for all intents and purposes.
    Last edited by taftvalue; 05-31-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Forum Whiz
    I just think they have written themselves into this magnificent corner you know? We are passed the point of Deus Ex Machina. We are passed the point of suspension of disbelief. I really think the writers of this show are being forced to write garbage story lines simply because the network doesn't want to end then show because if makes them money. Like I said before this show has literally made me enroll into Arizona State University to get my creative writing degree and minor in film making. Sadly even though I live in Seattle it will most likely be too late by the time I make it to Vancouver in order to fight my way onto the creative team of this how. But alas I have finally figured out at age 27 what I want to do with my life. So that in itself is fun.

Forum Whiz
    DO you think that is was a coincedance that the Darkness was black smoke like demons are? This may be so obvious but perhaps like Lucifer bound Death in a way he controlled the Darkness and was able to manipulate into making of the demons.

I've thought about that too, maybe he somehow used the Darkness to create demons, they really look alike.

Forum Whiz
    Id have to say this theory is still in play as of "Baby".