Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Brother's Keeper" Supernatural Season Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Brother's Keeper" Supernatural Season Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supernatural season finale and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are some pics:

30 minutes

Comment

its on!

Comment

I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
          I'm confused.
          which part confused you?

Not sure if I like this darkness concept but I guess I'll give it a shot. I just kinda feel like this show should end soon as the writing hasn't been of decent quality since season 5.

Comment

::sigh:: Death killed by his own scythe? Really? And this Darkness concept just reeks of a rehash of the Leviathan concept. There are so many better directions that they could take this show in that would be so much more satisfying and at the very least make sense. They are going so far outside the box at this point that it's becoming nonsense. Utter nonsense. They had such potential at the end of season 8 as the show finally got back on track but damn these last two have been like the medicine to swallow with vaccinations to follow.

If there is any silver lining in this at all in especially what Death said it is that God and his Arch Angels has to fight back the Darkness in order to save the world. So maybe, just maybe the idea is to go full circle and remind everyone of their purpose again. But I am sure that is assuredly my wishful thinking getting the best of me again.
            Last edited by waynedeath1047; 05-20-2015, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I'm done with this show ^^

the daaaaaarkneesss

please
              Last edited by taftvalue; 05-20-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Yeah this season just told me they were just spinning their wheels with where to go. First the mark was incurable then it was curable and it's something we've seen before numerous times over. Both brothers did bad things and yet it's okay because they have each other.

I just think it's time for it to end. It's just that time to do it. They are too afraid to kill case or Crowley because they want anOther year out of it. But it's time to get to the end as the show is pass the point of no return.

Comment

So who again is forcing you people to watch this show? Every episode it's the same thing. "the show should have ended after season 5,,,they need to open the Cage,,,the show needs Lucifer and Adam back" yada, yada, yada. Don't like the show? DON'T WATCH IT!!! I know how incredibly difficult it would be to not waste your time watching a show you hate, but try it.
                  Last edited by pinetree3; 05-20-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

i am really hoping this darkness thing turns out to be Cthulhu.

Comment

Well I'm glad Rowena didn't die but upset that Death died (if that's possible).

Comment

I'm pretty satisfied with the finale. I am disappointed that they didn't go the Lucifer route, but this whole darkness story seems intriguing. This all seems like Leviathan 2.0, and I'm hoping it doesn't end up like that, because that season was really weak. Dean killing Death was really cool. I didn't even know Death could die, so when Dean stabbed him with the scythe, I though that to be a really dumb move. Death was one of the best characters, bt this season needed to end with a bang, and the death of..well, Death, was a good shocker.

Overall, I'm pretty ok with this season. Far from Supernaturals best, but I certainly find it better than seasons 6, 7 and 9.

Comment

Wow, that episode sucked. Here Dean let me give you the only weapon in the universe that can kill me. The Leviathans are coming, excuse me I mean the Darkness. Yea I'm done with Supernatural.

Comment

I gotta agree that the "darkness" sounds like the Leviathan story line. I'm thinking I'm going to be done w/this series as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎