Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Finale To Be Given 3 Extra Minutes Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Finale To Be Given 3 Extra Minutes Tonight!

So i was looking at the DirecTV guide. When i set it to DVR tonight for The Flash season finale, Fast Enough, something looked weird to me. Like good weird. I looked at it again and it said itll begin at 7pm and go to 8:03pm! So I'd definitely stay tuned through the entire ep tonight because it sounds like something is added at the very end. Maybe the trailer for DC's Legends Of Tomorrow or something that sets up for season 2?

Either way stay tuned. Great first season and cant wait for season 2!

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
    So i was looking at the DirecTV guide. When i set it to DVR tonight for The Flash season finale, Fast Enough, something looked weird to me. Like good weird. I looked at it again and it said itll begin at 7pm and go to 8:03pm! So I'd definitely stay tuned through the entire ep tonight because it sounds like something is added at the very end. Maybe the trailer for DC's Legends Of Tomorrow or something that sets up for season 2?

Either way stay tuned. Great first season and cant wait for season 2!
    It is probably one of the most anticipated season finales in recent times anyway. I am looking foward to seeing what kind of timeline reset or multiverse arc the writers will come up with in Season 2.

Comment

Same here. Cant wait to see what happens and how they end the season tonight. Ive heard rumors and cant wait to see exactly what goes down.

Comment

and they had to cut an additional 30 minutes with Firestorm doing something everyone wants him to do....

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎