Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "S.O.S." parts 1 & 2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "S.O.S." parts 1 & 2?

Lots going on in these 2 episodes!

Inhumans taking over the Quinjet and firing on the Afterlife.

Skye vs. May. Skye's become a good fighter but no way she takes May. I was actually surprised May didn't just take her out quickly but I suppose Melinda was pulling her punches, as it were. Then Daisy using her Quake powers.

Raina telling Skye that Jiaying is bad and that Skye will lead them.

Jiaying heals by sucking the life force from others? Whoa!

SHIELD figuring out they got played--twice.

Mack actually agreeing with Coulson? Whoa (again).

Jiaying killing Raina. Guess Raina didn't see that coming. And now Skye knows about her Mom.

Bobbi--how did she get out of those cuffs/straps?

Hello, Mr. Hyde!

Hmmm, an Inhuman who can make duplicates. Interesting.

Phil hitting Cal with the SUV. Okay, that was clever.

Bobbi taking the shot that was meant for Hunter. My thing is, shouldn't they have some sort of code? I mean, Bobbi must known Morse (no pun intended) or something? Couldn't she had tapped out a message for Hunter to warn him? I know her hands were trapped but we saw her feet moving around. Surely she could have tapped a message that way and warned him?

May's trick and Ward killing Agent 33.

Simmons wanting to talk about her feelings (and loved Fitz's "now?" thing. LOL). And now she likes Leo? Um, okay.

Lincoln and May to the rescue!

Fitz--you can't trash talk. And Fitz kiling Gordon.

Phil catching the crystal and Mack chopping it off. Did NOT see that coming.

Neither did I see Cal killing Jiaying--though it makes sense. Cal's ultimate driving force is his daughter. He would literally do anything for her. Even that.

Bobbi quitting (that was obviously to set up the spin off that never happened) and Mack staying. I'm not a huge fan of Mack's.

Cal and Skye saying goodbye and then Cal being given the Tahiti treatment. Another unexpected thing.

I thought they were hinting that Ward was the new head of Hydra but other fans seem to think he's just forming his own faction? Not sure but either way, they seem to be setting up Ward to be the big bad next year.

The crystals to water to fish to fish pills. Hmmm.

And then Simmons getting trapped in the monolith. Another huge surprise (this episode was full of them!). We started this season with Jemma MIA, seems like we'll do it again next season?

Lots of interesting stuff but it really almost felt like too much crammed together, to me. Left me a bit breathless (but better that than bored, I suppose). The back half of Season 2 has been excellent, I thought, and we ended on a strong note.
    10--Inhumanly good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--the Monolioth should have eaten this
    0%

The poll is expired.

I didn't like Mack after they had him and Bobbi working for Gonzalez but, I did like him when he was helping Fitz and again this episode.

Comment

I liked the episode.
      When Fitz said "science beeyotch" my Breaking Bad fan heart skipped a beat. The other person who had some great lines was Max "ginger ninjas" and "I'm the guy who is going to kill Gordon".

I think Raina knew she was going to die but was at piece with it. She told Sky that this was the last they were going to talk. She mentioned about the thorn (her) has to protect the flower (Sky/Daisy). Raina also mentioned about being an Angel. Raina knew she had to die in order for Sky to know the truth about her mom.

There were some goo shockers (Coulson getting his arm cut off, Simmons get sucked in the goo rock,

Looking forward to next season.

Comment

It was a great episode but I didn't like Raina dying. She was such a great character.

Comment

"Phil catching the crystal and Mack chopping it off. Did NOT see that coming. & And then Simmons getting trapped in the monolith"

These two events in the show were the my highlights moments. Question: Do anyone have any ideal what is "the monolith"?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearhawk52
            Question: Do anyone have any ideal what is "the monolith"?
            You mean do we know what it is? Or do you mean do we know what it can do? Because we really only sort of know the answer to the first question. We know it's a Kree artifact (the Kree being the aliens who 'created' the Inhumans) but other than that we (the audience) really don't know anything more about it.

There's been much speculation amongst fans (and the actress who plays Jemma has a pet theory as well) as to what it does. But we've yet to find out. I'm wondering if that won't be a central mystery in Season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty

There's been much speculation amongst fans (and the actress who plays Jemma has a pet theory as well) as to what it does. But we've yet to find out. I'm wondering if that won't be a central mystery in Season 3.
              I would think it will be central since they need to find Jemma.

Comment

The actress who plays jemma says she is pretty sure jemma is coming back. Also, was it Fitz's fault that it happened? Was he the one who unlocked the cage-thing? Or was it something else?

Comment

Yeah, Fitz leaned on it and became unhinged.

Comment

Ok that make sense. Thanks for answering my question. Now what I am really curious about is how may humans will be affected when they eat the fishes or the fish oil pills that was contaminated by the box of crystals that was opened at the bottom of the sea. Very interesting.....

Comment

I've always liked Skye and she was great in the finale.

Comment

Meh. It was somewhat better than most of Season 2, which proved to be a major disappointment to me. Unfortunately, Grant Ward is still alive.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎