No announcement yet.

#6.22 Season Finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.22 Season Finale

Well I like how they explained Elena's "departure", and Kai once again shows why he is the best villain in their universe other than Klaus. I wish he didn't have to die, he was gonna be good but Bonnie had to bring this down on everyone... But everyone on the show is a sociopath and only cares about their best friends so Bonnie doesn't get blamed, Kai does.

It seems like there may be a timeskip next season, and the Originals ended on a note that makes this possible and probable. Probably just to present times, because the first 4 seasons of this show took place over 2 years of high school for them.
    The villains next season will be Lily and her heretics, and Enzo again...
    Says she is going to drive a wedge between the brothers, and the will-they, won't they of Stefan and Caroline continues. I hope they, espicially Stefan get a bigger spot light now that Elena is gone. Damon has been made the hero the last few times and now it isn't necesarry with Elena gone. Hope he gets with Bonnie.

Also, this season as a whole was amazing, finally back to the old glory days of Vampire Diaries. I hated the last 2 seasons with Silas and the Travelers.

ian Somerhalder says next season will continue to move back to the old, scary and volatile ways of the first few seasons. Though apparently he says that every year. They actually delivered this year so I'm sure he isn't lying now. He talked about the first time he saw the scene where he danced with Vicki after turning her and how he wants to get back to that show.

Comment

I was ok with how Nina Dobrev was written off the show, it made the most sense to have her die because if she became human and just left Mystic Falls, enemies of her friends would just find her and use that to hurt them the most. It also leaves it open for Nina to return in the series finale, via some mystical way that brings almost everyone back from the dead in this show.

As for next season, the only thing worth watching is seeing if Damon and Bonnie eventually hook up. I'm not sold on Lily and her friends being villains, they are just more placeholders until the next season comes along. There hasn't been a worthy villain since Klaus. While what Kai was decent in the finale, he was nothing to write home about. Yes, he can be blamed for Elena dieing, but in the end, he was extremely cocky and got beheaded.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎