Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trailer For Legends of Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen the trailer. I'm sorry, they all looks like jokers in poster even in trailer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
        I agree with this. Especially on the part of if they can't actually use the characters then don't even hint at them, period. Also yes funny Smallville never had this problem all though i guess one thing to remember is age of both Marvel and DC heroes were not like this back then.

The way they've always portrayed Arrow has always been Oliver Queen was the first then followed by Barry, Ray, etc. Which yes I'm aware Ted Grant was the first one to put on a mask but his very brief run I could tell was more of a less than urban legend.

For like you said with Batman if they did it and they said oh he's been operating in the shadows like Ted Grant ok I'll suspend my disbelief and go with it. Since I'm thinking of it I'm going to do a break down of all the batman stuff we know of.

First in 10X4 Oliver referenced Buldhaven and it's shown up over time through out the series. Bludhaven in the comics is one of the homes to Nightwing but considering no mention of a vigilante active in Bludhaven I would have to go with Grayson isn't active yet.

Now in the first Suicide Squad episode in season 2 there was a woman with blonde pig tails in a prison cell which people have said oh that's Harley Quinn. Despite her just being listed in the credits as "deranged squad member" if i remember correctly it was very clear that the TBTOB intended her as Harley Quinn and later in an interview said they had plans to bring her in. Harely's origin story would require some tweaks but she could have been brought in without The Joker element to her origin.

In Flash 10X1 in the newspaper down at the bottom it read Wayne Tech and Queen Industries merger it is like ok Wayne Enterprises does exit in this universe. Now the newspaper date says 2024.

In Flash 20X2 Joe makes a call to Blackgate and his contact is Jim which Blackgate in the comics is a very important place Batman sends the normal thugs, gangs, etc.

So based on that information could/does Batman possibly exist in the universe of being around Oliver is operating or not with actually starting later long after Oliver has vanished both are very real possibilities.

Now for any chance of Superman being active during the time of Oliver/Barry um 100% zero. Basically because a guy flying around like Superman would be noticed world wide.
        Well, don't forget, the CW is having LOT use one great element that we KNOW tends to change things: Time travel. Now, assuming that WB loosens up on their attitudes on the holy trinity (BAt, Supes, Wonder Woman) once their movie universe is off the ground, and they start allowing their characters on TV again, then Time travel can open up a new batch of possibilities for the big bosses of DC to finally be inserted into their rightful places in the storylines. It all depends when WB will lift their fingers off of the "no" button when texting CW about how to handle their DC franchises.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎