Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 4 Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that this season has done Felicity any favours but it paints Felicity in a very bad light if she doesn't go back to Starling City after finding out what happened at Palmer Industries.

The only way I can see the writers rectifying this (I find it unlikely they will do this though) is if the season premiere starts with Felicity at Palmer Industries, probably as CEO. Then, in flashbacks, we see Oliver and Felicity in the car (all loved up) until they get the call about Ray which brings them back to Starling City.

Comment

Whatever happens, I hope they bring back some old favorites for a bit here and there, such as Huntress and Slade.

Comment

I hope season 4 we will see the building of the justice league.

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
          I hope season 4 we will see the building of the justice league.
          Agreed. Also would love it if they straight out called it the Justice League by the end of the season.

Comment

Can't call it Justice League more like justice society.....

Comment

I would like to see Diggle embrace an alter ego of his own. We got a hint from the season finale that he'll need to wear a mask if he's going to continue to fight crime. Basically, I want to see the evolution of his superhero story. Many hope he'll eventually become green lantern but, I'd prefer if they create something new for him that could eventually be introduced into the comics as a new superhero.

Comment

Will it be a idea to have felicity and Oliver cross paths with some of the Smallville Characters?

Comment

I think Oliver and Felicity will come back because of the company. He will help her with it to begin with- likely it will become Queen Industries at some point. He likely will not want to suit up to start with. What would actually bring him back to becoming a vigilante again? Diggle. They have foreshadowed a lot about Diggle and HIVE, and also about the lack of Diggle's identity concealment. Dig will be in a situation where Lyla and Sara are in danger. Either Hive realizes that he is there, and that he is Andy's brother, or Dig realizes that Damien is responsible for Andy's death and starts to poke around. Both Ollie and Dig are family oriented. They would do anything to save their families. He'll suit up to help Dig. I am not sure if it will be Dig who comes to ask for his help, or Lyla in the end. This will start to mend some of the fences between the two of them- and Oliver will realize that he still needs to help protect the people he cares about. I expect though that he will become "Green Arrow", and either everyone will know his identity, or most will. He will not feel the need to become so dark to get the job done.

Comment

Will there be any new Characters coming in season 4? Cyclone might be a fun one to ad.

Comment

I know that some have suggested that Diggle becomes Guardian, but why not have Diggle take up the mantle of Wildcat if we are thinking he will fill the role of a preexisting costumed identity?

And we need an actual superhero identity for Felicity. Oracle is fine, but I would prefer something new.

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
                        Will it be a idea to have felicity and Oliver cross paths with some of the Smallville Characters?
                        Unfortunately that can't happen, because in the Smallville universe Oliver is married to Chloe.

Comment

Well as far as speculation on what will happen i have looked at both the flash, and arrow to kinda get an idea, now since the beginning there have always been "easter eggs" that hinted other heroes, but i think that the finale of Arrow and the pentultimate episode of the flash gave us more then an easter egg when looking at the facts. In the pentultimate episode for the flash they were at Ferris Air awaiting the cargo plane for the meta humans, someone commented "I thought this place closed a few years ago?" "Yeah it did something about a test pilot disappearing." also it has never shown us when oliver learned to fly a plane, yet during the finale they make it a point to show us that he isnt just winging it, he knows how to fly and has had professional training from someone. Also in the finale after he leaves hong kong he is boarding a ship headed for Coast City, this was made very clear, not like an easter egg but like the set up for season 4 similar to him waking up in hong kong at the end of season 2. Also notice they hint that Felicity and Oliver are heading to coast city in present day. Because in the flash they said Ferris air had been closed down for "A few years" we can guess that the amount of time oliver was gone, if he indeed is heading to coast city in the flash backs that this will be around the time the "Test pilot disappears". then with the "Legends of tomorrow" taking place in the middle of both shows, seeing oliver in his original uniform means there is not really a time jump. So therefore i conclude that the first part of season 4 will take place in coast city, both in present day and in the flash backs, the flash backs showing a relationship hopefully with a certain Ferris Air test pilot which will then connect something between flash backs and present day. I see diggle becoming Guardian more likely then John Stewart, but i still do see us getting a green lantern in this universe before too much longer reguardless if its him or not. or at the very least getting Hal Jordan in flash backs.

Comment

Officer Lance has been getting less and less screen time each week and he is now drinking. It seems he may be getting written off the show.
                            Last edited by acer15; 05-20-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk777
                              Whatever happens, I hope they bring back some old favorites for a bit here and there, such as Huntress and Slade.
                              I would like to see them again it all depends on if the actors have free time in their schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by screamthepoetry
                                Well as far as speculation on what will happen i have looked at both the flash, and arrow to kinda get an idea, now since the beginning there have always been "easter eggs" that hinted other heroes, but i think that the finale of Arrow and the pentultimate episode of the flash gave us more then an easter egg when looking at the facts. In the pentultimate episode for the flash they were at Ferris Air awaiting the cargo plane for the meta humans, someone commented "I thought this place closed a few years ago?" "Yeah it did something about a test pilot disappearing." also it has never shown us when oliver learned to fly a plane, yet during the finale they make it a point to show us that he isnt just winging it, he knows how to fly and has had professional training from someone. Also in the finale after he leaves hong kong he is boarding a ship headed for Coast City, this was made very clear, not like an easter egg but like the set up for season 4 similar to him waking up in hong kong at the end of season 2. Also notice they hint that Felicity and Oliver are heading to coast city in present day. Because in the flash they said Ferris air had been closed down for "A few years" we can guess that the amount of time oliver was gone, if he indeed is heading to coast city in the flash backs that this will be around the time the "Test pilot disappears". then with the "Legends of tomorrow" taking place in the middle of both shows, seeing oliver in his original uniform means there is not really a time jump. So therefore i conclude that the first part of season 4 will take place in coast city, both in present day and in the flash backs, the flash backs showing a relationship hopefully with a certain Ferris Air test pilot which will then connect something between flash backs and present day. I see diggle becoming Guardian more likely then John Stewart, but i still do see us getting a green lantern in this universe before too much longer reguardless if its him or not. or at the very least getting Hal Jordan in flash backs.
                                I think it would be absolutely ridiculous if Oliver went to Coast City for an extended period of time. Mostly because someone is bound to recognise him there.

Then again, he was able to go to Starling City without anyone recognising him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎