"The Prisoner" Live Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Prisoner" Live Countdown/Discussion Thread

Tis on

Well, so far it is going as I expected. The Stein family is quite weird though... I don't know if I'll be able to handle them as the MAIN heels in the following season though. I still don't see them as that much of a threat.

Comment

awesome episode

Comment

Kudos to the writers for killing off the entire Stein family so early. Bold move. Looks like it won't be Lucifer after all? Death is probably going to remove it somehow. I'm very interested in seeing how this all turns out.
        I'm also glad that they brought some credibility back to Crowley. He looked really weak in the last two seasons and needed to smack Sam around to look at least slightly dangerous.
        Overall, pretty good episode. The ending was quite a let down though. I was expecting something bigger.

Comment

Dean sure has super super strength lol he beat up a Seraph without breaking a sweat.

Comment

They really stretched credibility beyond the breaking point making Castiel look absolutely helpless against Dean. I mean, come on. Demon Dean was no match for a weakened Castiel, but MoC Dean can beat the crap out of a fully charged Seraph without even trying? Good grief. A bar room drunk has given MoC Dean a tougher fight. As far as I'm aware, the MoC does not give Dean super powers like super strength. Yes, it will protect him from being "killed," (he didn't actually die before,,,he just transitioned into a demon) but it doesn't mean that Dean couldn't have been knocked out by Castiel. So now we have to believe the Styne's are more powerful than a Seraph. Whats next? Dean going to beat the crap out of Death?
            Last edited by pinetree3; 05-13-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

that demon dean was weakened enough to be no longer considered demon by the devil's trap

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
                that demon dean was weakened enough to be no longer considered demon by the devil's trap
                I don't think a Devil's Trap actually weakens demons. It just traps them. Crowley wasn't weakened when he was in the Devil's Trap in the bunker. He was just "in jail" behind bars. Maybe the blood Sam injected Demon Dean with weakened him? I'm not sure. And even if Demon Dean was weakened, he was still demon enough to roar like a beast, and Castiel had to use super strength (his eyes glowed) to restrain Dean.
                Last edited by pinetree3; 05-13-2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Too bad Rowena wasn't killed. That makes me worry that Crowley will still be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by pinetree3
                    They really stretched credibility beyond the breaking point making Castiel look absolutely helpless against Dean. I mean, come on. Demon Dean was no match for a weakened Castiel, but MoC Dean can beat the crap out of a fully charged Seraph without even trying? Good grief. A bar room drunk has given MoC Dean a tougher fight. As far as I'm aware, the MoC does not give Dean super powers like super strength. Yes, it will protect him from being "killed," (he didn't actually die before,,,he just transitioned into a demon) but it doesn't mean that Dean couldn't have been knocked out by Castiel. So now we have to believe the Styne's are more powerful than a Seraph. Whats next? Dean going to beat the crap out of Death?
                    So much this man. But I felt the same way when Dean was able to beat the crap out of Gadreel last season too and just chalked it up to the handcuffs and the MoC giving him more juice. Pluse when you add together what you said about Deanmon not being able to over take a weakened Cas it just gets even more silly. What happened to not even being able to punch an angel because when it happened it was like hitting a steel pole? That scene was absolute garbage and yet another glaring inconsistency these terrible writers have churned out. I get that MoC Dean could punch Metatron

Comment

Agreed, the episode was decent until that ending... The promo for the finale is up. Looks like Dean will be trying to have Death remove the mark, with a condition. Maybe he has to become a reaper (I know he played Death before, but now perhaps he'll have to be Death's employee)??

I read somewhere Sam will "kiss a demon." My guess he'll make a deal w/Crowley, and then give up his soul, possibly. They won't kill Crowley, he's a huge fan favorite and he's all juiced up now. I do think that Metatron having the demon tablet would make him a formidable foe to Crowley.

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
                        Agreed, the episode was decent until that ending... The promo for the finale is up. Looks like Dean will be trying to have Death remove the mark, with a condition. Maybe he has to become a reaper (I know he played Death before, but now perhaps he'll have to be Death's employee)??

I read somewhere Sam will "kiss a demon." My guess he'll make a deal w/Crowley, and then give up his soul, possibly. They won't kill Crowley, he's a huge fan favorite and he's all juiced up now. I do think that Metatron having the demon tablet would make him a formidable foe to Crowley.

Yeah it seems like Metatron and the Demon tablet will be a major plot for next year. I think Metatron is going to try to align himself with Lucifer. I'm sure there is something on that demon tablet about the cage. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend and brother and whatever" right? hahaha

Comment

Also, I really feel that the Stynes should have pumped Dean full of led as he entered the house and then Dean would have gotten up and slaughtered them all. It would have been such a bad ass over the top but in all the good ways scene. GOD I WISH I WERE WRITING THIS SHOW!

Comment

Meh episode but looking forward to the finale. I think it is ridiculous that Dean was able to beat up Castiel so easily.

Comment

I guess the angels are still weak after The Fall? That's how I got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎