Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My Name Is Oliver Queen" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He beat Ras much easier this time around. I guess he did learn something from the Demon.

Comment

So Tatsu and Maseo's son is the final grave on Lian Yu?

Comment

When did this become Team Merlyn

Comment

Originally posted by cryhwks
          No I think yesterdays episode of Flash happened before the wedding.
          so when he said he had to stop wells thats refering to what? next weeks finale? cause i thought he was refering to last night plus Ollie wasnt in america at the time. when did he have time to leave Ras' side? May have been atleast when they set up the plan when he talked to merlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            When did this become Team Merlyn
            since hes the only one with any skills lol

Comment

best part about jurassic world is perhaps more then 3 people will die. lol

Comment

It's OK for them to lie to Ollie about Roy but Ollie can't lie to them?

Comment

Felicity needs to get a thicker skin cause wow, she's just become this moppy, whiny person.

Comment

I think the Flash last night happened sometime during the 3 weeks after Thea was revived and Ollie kidnapped Nyssa in Starling City.

I think Ollie went to Central City before going to Starling City.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      so when he said he had to stop wells thats refering to what? next weeks finale? cause i thought he was refering to last night plus Ollie wasnt in america at the time. when did he have time to leave Ras' side? May have been atleast when they set up the plan when he talked to merlyn.
                      He didn't say "Stop" Wells he said he needed to have a pointed conversation with Wells.

Comment

Originally posted by cryhwks
                        He didn't say "Stop" Wells he said he needed to have a pointed conversation with Wells.
                        I took that as the same thing. Dont think talking to wells will help lol

Comment

Damian Dark?

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                            I think the Flash last night happened sometime during the 3 weeks after Thea was revived and Ollie kidnapped Nyssa in Starling City.

I think Ollie went to Central City before going to Starling City.
                            so the whole episode took place over the entire Ollie/Ras thing? Guess that could work.

Comment

I wanted Ollie to put his suit back on.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                                I took that as the same thing. Dont think talking to wells will help lol
                                Well he's probably talking about that he needs to know what Wells intends to do with the Accelerator

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎