Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 104
  1. #31
    The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    Posts
    87,029
    He beat Ras much easier this time around. I guess he did learn something from the Demon.

  2. #32
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,822
    So Tatsu and Maseo's son is the final grave on Lian Yu?

  3. #33
    The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    Posts
    87,029
    When did this become Team Merlyn

  4. #34
    MOD Kombat superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    No I think yesterdays episode of Flash happened before the wedding.
    so when he said he had to stop wells thats refering to what? next weeks finale? cause i thought he was refering to last night plus Ollie wasnt in america at the time. when did he have time to leave Ras' side? May have been atleast when they set up the plan when he talked to merlyn.

  5. #35
    MOD Kombat superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    When did this become Team Merlyn
    since hes the only one with any skills lol

  6. #36
    MOD Kombat superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    best part about jurassic world is perhaps more then 3 people will die. lol

  7. #37
    Forum Regular cryhwks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    422
    It's OK for them to lie to Ollie about Roy but Ollie can't lie to them?

  8. #38
    The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    Posts
    87,029
    Felicity needs to get a thicker skin cause wow, she's just become this moppy, whiny person.

  9. #39
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,822
    I think the Flash last night happened sometime during the 3 weeks after Thea was revived and Ollie kidnapped Nyssa in Starling City.

    I think Ollie went to Central City before going to Starling City.

  10. #40
    Forum Regular cryhwks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    so when he said he had to stop wells thats refering to what? next weeks finale? cause i thought he was refering to last night plus Ollie wasnt in america at the time. when did he have time to leave Ras' side? May have been atleast when they set up the plan when he talked to merlyn.
    He didn't say "Stop" Wells he said he needed to have a pointed conversation with Wells.

  11. #41
    MOD Kombat superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    He didn't say "Stop" Wells he said he needed to have a pointed conversation with Wells.
    I took that as the same thing. Dont think talking to wells will help lol

  12. #42
    The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    Posts
    87,029
    Damian Dark?

  13. #43
    MOD Kombat superhippie2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    NetherRealm
    Posts
    58,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    I think the Flash last night happened sometime during the 3 weeks after Thea was revived and Ollie kidnapped Nyssa in Starling City.

    I think Ollie went to Central City before going to Starling City.
    so the whole episode took place over the entire Ollie/Ras thing? Guess that could work.

  14. #44
    Forum Regular cryhwks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    422
    I wanted Ollie to put his suit back on.

  15. #45
    Forum Regular cryhwks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    I took that as the same thing. Dont think talking to wells will help lol
    Well he's probably talking about that he needs to know what Wells intends to do with the Accelerator

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •