Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The way it's done leaves you unsure if [SPOILER]everything from here on out is real, or will turn out to all be in Dani's head (a dream she's having, while passed out in the woods).[/SPOILER] Okay, logically, it would have to be the former. But you really want to watch the film and find out.

Really want to watch the movie, but I'll probably end up waiting for the digital release. The number of people hospitalized for COVID-19 in my region is low, but we're still getting new cases (I'm not taking chances just to watch a movie, that I can watch later in my own apartment , when they release it digitally).
    Last edited by jon-el87; 08-04-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Iím so curious about how this will turn out; especially with the 99mins runtime (which is more like 90mins not including the credits). This will be the first movie Iíll be seeing when AMC reopens this week. Iím excited nonetheless to be going to the theaters again.

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    After six long months since my last theater outing, New Mutants was my first movie coming back. I thought it was better than the last two X-films and an ok close to the FOX-era X-Men franchise.

[SPOILER]This was so similar to M.Knight Shyamalanís Glass (obviously with Anya Taylor-Joy in both) that if they hadnít established that the characters were mutants from the start, I could have seen this as some sort of anthology film with teenages in the same Unbreakable universe.[/SPOILER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123