Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Whiz

Season 5 spoiler thread

Might be a little early but after tonights episode we can start theorizing for next season

Forum Whiz
    calling it now merlin is lilys father

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be awesome if Colin Morgan reprised his role as Merlin from the BBC series I know its unlikely but, one can dream.

I'm thinking more likely that we'll see a reappearance of Dragon from Season 2. I mentioned it in the finale episode thread, but I always thought it odd that they introduced him so suddenly for a minute or so, showed that he was indeed magical, and then killed him off quickly without even so much as a backstory as to who he was or how he was in the real world (and not even in Storybrooke) with magic...considering everyone else who has been out of Storybrooke so far has had no such magic (minus Zelena's magical relic...but even she herself couldn't use magic outside of that item).

So I have a feeling he'll be connected to Lily and Maleficent somehow, since the way Lily made it sound made it seem as if her father was also a dragon...which Merlin wouldn't fit the bill on that.

Outside of that, I'm just excited for another realm visit, since you know it's coming. So far we've had:

*The Enchanted Forest
    *Wonderland
    *Frankenstein's World
    *Oz
    *Neverland
    *Timeless 1920s England (Cruella's world)
    *Earlier England of a different universe (Alice's home in OUATIW, and possibly the one Baelfire visited)

Am I missing any so far?

But due to it being revealed that Merlin is the Sorcerer, it means we'll be visiting Camelot very soon.

I also hope they play the heck out of Emma being the new Dark one. I hope it takes a few episodes, rather than how Supernatural did it by curing Dean of being a demon within the 3rd episode. Saving Emma and her Dark One antics and deal making should actually take up the entire first half of the season, since they've been doing complete stories for each half of the seasons lately.

And naturally, the repercussions of saving her should be the cliffhanger and then set up for the next season...possibly something that involves Rumple making the ultimate sacrifice to atone for all of the dark deeds that he's done...now that he's obviously been scrubbed clean of the darkness.

Also, from the Season 4 spoilers thread:

Will there be another time jump?
    KITSIS:
    This season, no.
    HOROWITZ: Never say never in the future.
    KITSIS: I would say next season probably.
    Thoughts on what kind of time jump they're going to be doing?
    Last edited by Leonatus; 05-11-2015 at 10:47 PM.

I am theorizing that King Arthur of Camelot will be Lily's father (he is also known as Arthur PENDRAGON after all ) and in the search for Merlin - we will see much more of Camelot. With Emma only having the darkness within but not having a darkened heart, she will be able to keep it at bay. I would LOVE to see more of the adult August- not a hook & emma fan so would like to see that broken up! :P I am also feeling we will be seeing more of Henry as he records (not invents) the stories.

Do you guys think this should be the last season? I mean they just found the author this past season and explained all that, seems like the only mysteries remaining are Merlin/The Sorcerer and now Lily's dad. They have done just about every disney movie they can except maybe the newest ones (Brave and Frog princess) but as far as the main characters I don't think those stories could really give them much development. We had the whole Aurora and Mulan thing and they just dropped that.... so they clearly only care about the main cast anyways, the Peter Pan character could have had more development/back story with Hook but as soon as we learned he was Gold's dad that was all that mattered... another let down. I'll keep watching if they make a season 6 too but I don't know what else they could do.

Once is casting someone who'd you guess is just as important to Rumple's life as Baelfire was and Belle is and even daddy dearest; they are casting Rumple's mom...

TVLine reveals: Once is seeking an actress in her mid-20s to early 30s to play the “stunningly beautiful” Evanna, who is described as “plucky, strong and imbued with an unshakeable sense of self-confidence.” Evanna sometimes acts before she thinks, though unlike her son she never acts out of pure self-interest. Rather, her noble spirit stands in stark contrast to the now-dark soul of her offspring.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 06-20-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dash142 View Post
    Do you guys think this should be the last season? I mean they just found the author this past season and explained all that, seems like the only mysteries remaining are Merlin/The Sorcerer and now Lily's dad. They have done just about every disney movie they can except maybe the newest ones (Brave and Frog princess) but as far as the main characters I don't think those stories could really give them much development. We had the whole Aurora and Mulan thing and they just dropped that.... so they clearly only care about the main cast anyways, the Peter Pan character could have had more development/back story with Hook but as soon as we learned he was Gold's dad that was all that mattered... another let down. I'll keep watching if they make a season 6 too but I don't know what else they could do.

I wouldn't mind a nice neatly wrapped up ending if they choose to do that route. I used to want shows to last forever (in my immaturity) but now I like a neatly resolved show (so I won't have to scream as I STILL do over a long cancelled show called Nowhere Man!) so it's okay if it ends. I trust these writers to find a satisfying way of wrapping it up!

Forum Whiz
    for me it was the sarah connor chronicles that irritated me

DEADLINE EXCLUSIVE: ABC’s Once Upon A Time is heading to Camelot for its upcoming Season 5, and a couple of weeks ago the series found its King Arthur in Liam Garrigan. Now, OUAT has inked deals for more recurring guest roles that will join him: Elliot Knight has been tapped to play Merlin, and Joana Metrass is set to play Guinevere. In addition, Andrew Jenkins has nabbed the guest role of Percival, one of Arthur’s most loyal knights.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 07-10-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 07-12-2015 at 03:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast