No announcement yet.

Season 5 spoiler thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How long is Emma suppose to be the Dark Swan; this first part of the season or the whole season?

Comment

Comment

Question: Is there any hope that we will see Once Upon a Time‘s Robin Hood in a new adventure? When I heard Merida was coming (played by Amy Manson), I immediately thought that she would somehow end up related to him. –Chris
          Ausiello:
          “We are going to see his adventure side,” series cocreator Eddy Kitsis answered when Matt Mitovich delivered your Q. As for the other ace archer entering the series’ mix, “Robin does not have a connection to Merida,” Kitsis said, “but he will intereact with her.”

http://tvline.com/2015/08/24/felicit...lias-spoilers/

Comment

Comment

Other than taking the darkness from Emma and putting it in someone else, I wonder how they are going to free Emma?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                Other than taking the darkness from Emma and putting it in someone else, I wonder how they are going to free Emma?
                True love's kiss can break any curse.

Comment

Did Emma get sucked back in time because I am confused how Mr. Gold now looking like the old Dark One/Rumpelstiltskin, is mentoring her.

Comment

They said they are not doing time travel. So maybe it's someone else taking on Rumple's Dark One appearance or perhaps it's an alternate reality or something. Maybe it's in Emma's head?

Comment

Now that Once Upon a Time‘s Emma is the Dark Swan, can her heart be removed from her chest? –Mia Bennett
                      Good question – yet one that is not addressed in the Season 5 premiere, at least, seeing as she is busy doing the pumper-plucking :-O What’s more, she’s not the only one in Sunday’s premiere aiming to take someone’s ticker!

Once Upon a Time‘s Zelena always has a trick up her sleeve. Do you think she will try to regain her powers? –Rasika
                      I do “think” that, yes. The question is, though: Is she clever enough to outwit those who prefer her to remain incapacitated? Bonus premiere scoop: Amy Manson and her hair are quite terrific as Merida (and Rumple has a great line about the Brave one’s accent); Emma/Hook fans better have their GIF-making machines at the ready; and the episode ends with a final twist I did not see coming.

So excited to hear that Mulan will be back on Once Upon a Time. Last we saw, Robin Hood asked her to join his band of Merry Men. Any chance we will see more of her relationship with Robin Hood? –Karola
                      The whereabouts of Mulan (played by Jamie Chung), as well as Meghan Ory’s Ruby/Red, will be accounted for when each character resurfaces after so much time off-screen. “We’re not planning to drop them back in the show with no explanation and just say, ‘Oh, they were over in the corner,'” says co-creator Adam Horowitz. “We do want to give a taste of where Mulan has been and what she’s been up to and what she’s been going through. The same with Red.”

http://tvline.com/2015/09/25/once-up...ruby-spoilers/

Comment

I think after Regina tried to convince Arthur she was the 'savior' and Emma fell deeper into the Darkness, Emma wanted to prove to everyone that Regina is no 'savior' and never will be. So I'm not sure if the show's ultimate plan is showing Emma beating the Darkness and proving she is still the 'savior' or actually having Regina become the new 'savior'.
                        Last edited by SteelyGal; 10-01-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

TV vet Greg Germann (Ally McBeal) has landed the heavily recurring role of what is for now being dubbed “The Distinguished Gentleman,” TVLine has learned exclusively.

ABC would confirm no further details on the character or his storyline, but the casting call described him as “a mysterious figure with god-like powers who is always clad in a perfectly tailored suit,” someone who can “strike fear into people just by being friendly” and “the last person you ever want to share a drink with.”

The majority of comments I've read are saying...Hades, though they're also bringing up James Woods (who voiced Hades in Disney's Hercules)

Comment

Once is officially going Greek.

An ABC spokesperson confirms for TVLine that relative newcomer Jonathan Whitesell and Hannibal‘s Kacey Rohl have been cast as Hercules and Meg, to appear in the 13th episode of Season 5, titled “Labor of Love.”

The castings come on the heels of TVLine reporting that Ally McBeal‘s Greg Germann will recur this spring as “The Distinguished Gentleman,” which some have speculated is code for Hades.

In addition Bailee Madison (The Good Witch, Trophy Wife) will reprise her role as Young Snow White in the same episode (the second to air after the long winter break). Madison last appeared on Once in March 2013.
                            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-16-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

gaston is coming back

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/once-upon-a-time-gaston-wes-brown-beauty-and-the-beast-ouat-1201675253/?linkId=20223077

Once Upon A Time’ Casts Gaston in ‘Beauty & the Beast’ Storyline (EXCLUSIVE)

Courtesy of Disney/ABC
                              Once Upon A Time” has found Belle’s dangerous suitor, Gaston.
                              The chiseled hunter will be played by “True Blood” alum Wes Brown who’s been cast in an upcoming episode, Variety has learned exclusively.
                              Gaston’s storyline will take viewers back to Belle’s (Emilie de Ravin) time before she met Rumple (Robert Carlyle), furthering the exploration of “Once Upon A Time’s” twist on Gaston’s role in the “Beauty & the Beast” tale.
                              Previously, the role “Sir Gaston” was played by actor Sage Brocklebank, who appeared in one episode in “Once’s” first season.
                              The episode in which Brown’s Gaston will appear has not been set yet, though it will be during the back-half of the fifth season, which returns on Sunday, Mar. 6.
                              Aside from “True Blood,” Brown’s other TV credits include the CW’s “90210,” “Hart of Dixie,” “Private Practice” and NBC’s short-lived drama “Deception,” in which he was a series regular.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎