No announcement yet.

The Flash on the Sims 4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flash on the Sims 4

So is anybody else here a Sims player? I've been attempting to recreate the characters from the show on there..... with some varying results.

Here's how my sims look (all images are thumbnails, click on them for bigger images):

Let's see if you can guess who is who, because I failed hard at making them resemble the actors. -_-;;

whoops, forgot my harrison Wells!

Comment

The "go to work" expansion pack is pretty fun, especially on the detective track. It turns your game into something like LA Noir crossed over with a time management simulation game. You can search for clues everywhere at an crime scene, talk to witnesses, take pictures of evidence, and also test things at your police lab for even more clues. Finally, you can chase down your suspects and arrest them. I actually felt like Barry Allen was really an investigator when I tagged along with him to his work.

Then at the end of the work day he complained to Joe West about the difficult day he had.. and Joe West hugged him and told Barry that it would be alright. Awww!

On a humorous note, Joe West fell in love with the HUGE TV that I put into their house... he hardly leaves the room if it's not time for work or for anything else.

To be honest, I would probably be the same way as Joe West if I ever had a TV that large enough to cover the whole wall too.

Comment

This is hilarious.

Comment

AWESOME job. Loved them all and recognised them all immediately.

Comment

Moments from the Sims' Flash universe:

Harrision Wells has those moments where he randomly starts laughing the evil, mad scientist laugh for no good reason. and he does it so much at work that all of his co-workers who isn't Crisco or Caitlin now find him creepy. (on the scientist career track).
            "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~! Finally, I have invented the Sim-ray gun! Now to put it to use.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
            Co-worker: "Ugh, there he goes again. Caitlin, can't you do anything about him?"
            Caitlin: "......."

Caitlin and Crisco also joined the Scientist career track.... but I haven't seen them do anything interesting yet... although Crisco does look very dashing and handsome in his lab outfit. Crisco is always joking around with other sims, to the point that his comedy skill is now higher than his science and logic skills. It's kind of amazing that he hasn't gotten fired from his job for always goofing off... yet.

Iris and Barry is becoming increasing worried by the fact that Joe West won't leave the room with the huge TV unless it's time for work. Joe even goes there to eat his food instead of eating at the table with everyone else. He sleeps on the sofa instead of in his assigned bed. I like to imagine their conversation going something like this:
            Barry: "Joe...Iris and I have been very worried about your behavior lately. Are you okay.... is there something you should tell us?"
            Joe West gazes up at the wall to wall TV, and sighs dreamily. "look at this thing... it's huge, and in such high definition that you can't help but feel like you're really there with the characters on TV. or like you're watching football in the stadium itself instead of from home. Truly, this TV is such a fine work of art."
            Barry: "Huh??"
            Iris: "He's been like this for weeks now... all he talks about is the TV! I hate to say it, but we might have to get rid of the TV?"

Oh, and Lana Lang made an guest appearance at Barry's workplace. She ended up talking to Eddie, complaining that there was too many creepy guys around where she lived... and that she would feel much more secure if there was more police patrols in the area. And then she flirted a little bit with Barry.

Hopefully we'll see more Smallville characters appear when I'm playing the Flash team family. This is probably the only way I'll even have Smallville/Flash crossovers.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎