No announcement yet.

ECHO & ROULETTE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday May 15

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tabularasa
    Yeah, I think it's a bit of a stretch to believe Chloe put this all together and thought it was going to work even after Lois got involved. I think it might've been a bit better if someone he ruined did put him through all this and he found himself while also taking down a villain.
    I also agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
      I love the Ollie/Lois interaction, glad they passed that awkward post-brakeup phase and are now great friends.
      Well, except for the part where Ollie wants her back in the next episode! It is nice to see their friendship develop, though

Comment

• Well, that was a quick rewatch for me. I'm sorry that my computer kept crashing on me, it's always fun to talk to you guys! Have a fantastic night/morning/evening and see you next week!

Comment

• All right. See everyone next week for Crossfire and Kandor.

Comment

• "Some things haven't changed. Ollie, I will always be here for you."

"Or he just needed to get some perspective." Extreme Chloe is extreme and hides what really happened, from Clark. *tsk, tsk*

"You've done a hell of a job keeping the world safe on your own, Clark. I'm here to help you now." Yay!

Hope you have an wonderful weekend and see ya next week!
            Last edited by Ankhara; 05-15-2015, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
              Well, except for the part where Ollie wants her back in the next episode! It is nice to see their friendship develop, though
              hahaha I forgot about that one, but hey can you blame him? He wants stability and appreciates Lois looking out for him so yeah in his mind, they're still in love.

Comment

• Not a bad double feature this week and I'm super excited for Kandor next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
                  Just watched the Buffy episode where she starts hearing thoughts... and if very quickly starts to drive her insane!
                  For me, this Buffy episodes is more similar to Truth than Echo.

Sorry I couldn't be there, but I did need the sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    Well, that was a quick rewatch for me. I'm sorry that my computer kept crashing on me, it's always fun to talk to you guys! Have a fantastic night/morning/evening and see you next week!
                    And apologies from me. I had similar issues. D'oh!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎