Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Grodd Lives" Live Countdown/Discussion Thread

Have a feeling this is going to be a BIGGIE, and not just because of Grodd's size.

But speaking of him, from the clips we've seen in the promos, Grodd imho is done very well on such a low budget.

Will also be the 1st time we've seen Eobard or Barry iirc with speed force eyes out of the mask, so looking forward to that as well.

I am just hoping there is more Grodd then anything else and he is not just given the last half of the episode or an even smaller amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sozzeled
      I am just hoping there is more Grodd then anything else and he is not just given the last half of the episode or an even smaller amount of time.
      HUGE SPOILERS BELOW:

[SPOILER]

Freaking love the scene with Joe and Grodd where Joe is controlled to put his gun to his head. IMMENSE acting by Joe, and it's followed a few secs later by Joe offering Grodd a banana lol, and naturally Grodd saying he hates them haha. Great great scene.

Awesome scene with Wells/Eddie where Wells tells Eddie that whereas he (Eddie) is a complete nobody in the family, that he (Eobard) is considered a genius even where he comes from, so imagine what it makes him here (in this time). Great acting and dialogue from both.

Also there's a 3rd clip out there where Barry is STILL lying his backside off to Iris about him not being the Flash.

[/SPOILER]

It's looking a 10/10 ep imo from the snippets I've seen, can hardly wait.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-05-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic. A very significant portion of this season has been devoted to the mystery behind Reverse-Flash/Wells. Now, the truth is out and the characters all know who he is. Going forward, they can no longer rely on that tease to pique everyone's interest. It's put up or shut up time.

Comment

3 hours 46 minutes

Comment

2 Hours 43 Minutes

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              2 Hours 43 Minutes
              dang i miss calculated lol

2 hours 42 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                dang i miss calculated lol

2 hours 42 minutes
                At least you figure it out now than later, otherwise you would have missed it

2 Hours 36 Minutes

Comment

2 hours 17 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by speople
                    HUGE SPOILERS BELOW:

[SPOILER]

Freaking love the scene with Joe and Grodd where Joe is controlled to put his gun to his head. IMMENSE acting by Joe, and it's followed a few secs later by Joe offering Grodd a banana lol, and naturally Grodd saying he hates them haha. Great great scene.

Awesome scene with Wells/Eddie where Wells tells Eddie that whereas he (Eddie) is a complete nobody in the family, that he (Eobard) is considered a genius even where he comes from, so imagine what it makes him here (in this time). Great acting and dialogue from both.

Also there's a 3rd clip out there where Barry is STILL lying his backside off to Iris about him not being the Flash.

[/SPOILER]

It's looking a 10/10 ep imo from the snippets I've seen, can hardly wait.
                    I have to admit... I got chills watching the clip. I cannot wait!! It is crazy that the 1st villain that scares me is a giant telepathic ape! It looks like they hit the biggest home run ever with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      At least you figure it out now than later, otherwise you would have missed it

2 Hours 36 Minutes
                      yup I tend to screw up the flow of things sometimes. barely can keep track of days anymore. all blends together.

2 hours 13 minutes

Comment

1 hour 24 minutes

Comment

1 Hour 20 Minutes

Comment

1 hour 17 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              1 hour 17 minutes
                              I almost waited so I could post at that time sometimes I wait 5 minutes to post at that time .

1 hour 12 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎