No announcement yet.

What's going to happen to Eddie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going to happen to Eddie

When we last saw Eddie, he was a prisoner of the RF. Eobard told him he was keeping him as an insurance policy. I think in the final episode ET purges himself of the Now useless Wells disguise. The actor that played the real Eobard has said he will be back before the seasons end, so that fits. If the RF fails in his attempt to return to the future, maybe he absorbs Eddie. This would explain Eddie turning evil, and fit in with the comics version of RF trying to marry Iris.

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
    When we last saw Eddie, he was a prisoner of the RF. Eobard told him he was keeping him as an insurance policy. I think in the final episode ET purges himself of the Now useless Wells disguise. The actor that played the real Eobard has said he will be back before the seasons end, so that fits. If the RF fails in his attempt to return to the future, maybe he absorbs Eddie. This would explain Eddie turning evil, and fit in with the comics version of RF trying to marry Iris.
    Thats what i was just thinking! I wouldnt be surprised if he does absorb, or attempt to absorb, Eddie.

Maybe he attempts to absorb Eddie but doesnt finish the job entirely and just gets the face. Maybe Gideon really starts to try to help Barry and his friends? She messes with the device so all he can do is mirror the subject's looks for a short time but not completely absorb them. That way Eobard is attacking Barry and about to kill him but then the device conks out fully and turns him back into Eobard pre-Harrison Wells absorption. Eddie, who would be in a coma at Star Labs or wherever Eobard has taken him, returns to normal allowing him to still be in season 2 as himself.
    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 05-04-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎