Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotham Season Finale "All Happy Families Are Alike" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak way to end the first season, but seeing Falcone retiring and Maroni dead signals the end of one kind of criminal and the beginning of a new kind. Loved Penguin standing on the ledge and declaring himself the King of Gotham. Now we see why he's up there with the likes of the Joker.

Loved Bruce and Alfred discovering the Batcave, but I expected more as to what's inside of it.

Comment

I just finished the first season. I thought it was alright. The worst part of the season was when Fish was on that island. I got the impression that they were just trying to give her character something to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
        I just finished the first season. I thought it was alright. The worst part of the season was when Fish was on that island. I got the impression that they were just trying to give her character something to do.
        The season was only supposed to go for 16 episodes, but Fox made a late 6 more episode order, so they scrambled to fill the extra episodes, and decided to fill it up with a character that was leaving anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
          The season was only supposed to go for 16 episodes, but Fox made a late 6 more episode order, so they scrambled to fill the extra episodes, and decided to fill it up with a character that was leaving anyway.
          It was funny that in one scene, Fish got shot while flying away in the helicopter...then, one or two episodes later, she was perfectly fine riding into Gotham on a boat.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎