No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Trap?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
    I have a question. So they say that his costume was different in the future. Does this mean that itll change for season 2 or maybe in the season 1 finale to match that?
    We don't know, but I think he's wearing the regular outfit he's always worn from set pics. So, I would think the new costume will either come later or literally the very end of the finale.

Comment

Very cool ty. I thought i heard Ollie was getting a new suit on Arrow too so maybe we will see both in both season finales.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I almost gave this episode a 10 but 2 things kept it at a 9 for me--Joe and his continued behavior toward Eddie in regards to Iris (ugh.). And iris herself.
        I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
          I don't get it.
          Which part? What I said about Joe or what I said about Iris?

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
            We don't know, but I think he's wearing the regular outfit he's always worn from set pics. So, I would think the new costume will either come later or literally the very end of the finale.
            I do think they had Cisco mention the number of suits he had for a reason and Cisco will reveal it after the last original suit is damaged beyond repair.

Comment

Which part? What I said about Joe or what I said about Iris?
              Iris.

Comment

Iris.
                Ah, thank you for clarifying. In regards to my post, I was saying that part of what kept me from giving it a higher score was my reaction to Iris, who I found somewhat unbelievable this episode. I know we're playing "superman" rules in the DCU (the idea that a person won't figure out who someone is because of a pair of glasses or something similar) but her not figuring out Barry was the Flash was tough enough to take. Then her getting it because of that 'spark'? That just seemed...contrived and made me feel a negative reaction to Iris. I guess I should direct that more toward the writers, as they are the ones who wrote that scene...
                Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 05-11-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Ah, thank you for clarifying. In regards to my post, I was saying that part of what kept me from giving it a higher score was my reaction to Iris, who I found somewhat unbelievable this episode. I know we're playing "superman" rules in the DCU (the idea that a person won't figure out who someone is because of a pair of glasses or something similar) but her not figuring out Barry was the Flash was tough enough to take. Then her getting it because of that 'spark'? That just seemed...contrived and made me feel a negative reaction to Iris. I guess I should direct that more toward the writers, as they are the ones who wrote that scene...
                  Possibly. But it's a legit annoyance. But the writers have it coming more than the character. It's like I said to someone else about a different character on a different show: The character isn't writing herself.

Comment

The character isn't writing herself.
                    too true

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡