View Poll Results: What did you think?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - So Good

    19 67.86%
  • 9

    7 25.00%
  • 8

    2 7.14%
  • 7

    0 0%
  • 6

    0 0%
  • 5

    0 0%
  • 4

    0 0%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 1 - The Crap

    0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Pirate King Backward Galaxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    I have a question. So they say that his costume was different in the future. Does this mean that itll change for season 2 or maybe in the season 1 finale to match that?
    We don't know, but I think he's wearing the regular outfit he's always worn from set pics. So, I would think the new costume will either come later or literally the very end of the finale.

  2. #47
    Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    7,391
    Very cool ty. I thought i heard Ollie was getting a new suit on Arrow too so maybe we will see both in both season finales.

  3. #48
    Board Master Dagenspear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    I almost gave this episode a 10 but 2 things kept it at a 9 for me--Joe and his continued behavior toward Eddie in regards to Iris (ugh.). And iris herself.
    I don't get it.

  4. #49
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagenspear View Post
    I don't get it.
    Which part? What I said about Joe or what I said about Iris?

  5. #50
    Posting Pro PHOENIXZERO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Backward Galaxy View Post
    We don't know, but I think he's wearing the regular outfit he's always worn from set pics. So, I would think the new costume will either come later or literally the very end of the finale.
    I do think they had Cisco mention the number of suits he had for a reason and Cisco will reveal it after the last original suit is damaged beyond repair.

  6. #51
    Board Master Dagenspear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Which part? What I said about Joe or what I said about Iris?
    Iris.

  7. #52
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagenspear View Post
    Iris.
    Ah, thank you for clarifying. In regards to my post, I was saying that part of what kept me from giving it a higher score was my reaction to Iris, who I found somewhat unbelievable this episode. I know we're playing "superman" rules in the DCU (the idea that a person won't figure out who someone is because of a pair of glasses or something similar) but her not figuring out Barry was the Flash was tough enough to take. Then her getting it because of that 'spark'? That just seemed...contrived and made me feel a negative reaction to Iris. I guess I should direct that more toward the writers, as they are the ones who wrote that scene...
    Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 05-11-2015 at 01:48 PM.

  8. #53
    Board Master Dagenspear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Ah, thank you for clarifying. In regards to my post, I was saying that part of what kept me from giving it a higher score was my reaction to Iris, who I found somewhat unbelievable this episode. I know we're playing "superman" rules in the DCU (the idea that a person won't figure out who someone is because of a pair of glasses or something similar) but her not figuring out Barry was the Flash was tough enough to take. Then her getting it because of that 'spark'? That just seemed...contrived and made me feel a negative reaction to Iris. I guess I should direct that more toward the writers, as they are the ones who wrote that scene...
    Possibly. But it's a legit annoyance. But the writers have it coming more than the character. It's like I said to someone else about a different character on a different show: The character isn't writing herself.

  9. #54
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagenspear View Post
    The character isn't writing herself.
    too true

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •