0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - The Crap

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    I have a question. So they say that his costume was different in the future. Does this mean that itll change for season 2 or maybe in the season 1 finale to match that?
    We don't know, but I think he's wearing the regular outfit he's always worn from set pics. So, I would think the new costume will either come later or literally the very end of the finale.

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Very cool ty. I thought i heard Ollie was getting a new suit on Arrow too so maybe we will see both in both season finales.

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    I almost gave this episode a 10 but 2 things kept it at a 9 for me--Joe and his continued behavior toward Eddie in regards to Iris (ugh.). And iris herself.
    I don't get it.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagenspear View Post
    I don't get it.
    Which part? What I said about Joe or what I said about Iris?

Quote Originally Posted by Backward Galaxy View Post
    We don't know, but I think he's wearing the regular outfit he's always worn from set pics. So, I would think the new costume will either come later or literally the very end of the finale.
    I do think they had Cisco mention the number of suits he had for a reason and Cisco will reveal it after the last original suit is damaged beyond repair.

Which part? What I said about Joe or what I said about Iris?
    Iris.

Iris.
    Ah, thank you for clarifying. In regards to my post, I was saying that part of what kept me from giving it a higher score was my reaction to Iris, who I found somewhat unbelievable this episode. I know we're playing "superman" rules in the DCU (the idea that a person won't figure out who someone is because of a pair of glasses or something similar) but her not figuring out Barry was the Flash was tough enough to take. Then her getting it because of that 'spark'? That just seemed...contrived and made me feel a negative reaction to Iris. I guess I should direct that more toward the writers, as they are the ones who wrote that scene...
    Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 05-11-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Ah, thank you for clarifying. In regards to my post, I was saying that part of what kept me from giving it a higher score was my reaction to Iris, who I found somewhat unbelievable this episode. I know we're playing "superman" rules in the DCU (the idea that a person won't figure out who someone is because of a pair of glasses or something similar) but her not figuring out Barry was the Flash was tough enough to take. Then her getting it because of that 'spark'? That just seemed...contrived and made me feel a negative reaction to Iris. I guess I should direct that more toward the writers, as they are the ones who wrote that scene...
    Possibly. But it's a legit annoyance. But the writers have it coming more than the character. It's like I said to someone else about a different character on a different show: The character isn't writing herself.

The character isn't writing herself.
    too true

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234