Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logan (2017)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lord, this movie was great and so in the feels, too. With it being Hugh Jackman's last ride as Wolverine I was expecting it to be good but not that level of good. Very well done.

[SPOILER]Also a dark thing to include the fact that Xavier killed all the X-Men and students with his telepathic seizures.[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by AsteroidMike; 03-08-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

I seriously hope this movies makes some people second think their opinions on Fox because I know there's a lot of people dissing on Fox movies. I don't think I've ever been this emotional when watching a comic book or possibly superhero film in general. I love all the chances the filmmakers took. It was pretty sad to see how things have fallen from grace for these characters and how much they're just trying to get by with problems that many of us are able to relate to. Hope Fox's attempts to revive the Alien and Predators franchise is even half as good. Then they will really be on a roll.

Comment

A black and white version of the film will hit theaters on May 16th...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ers-may-998565

Comment

So, who is playing Wolverine next?

Comment

Liked it a lot more, while during a rewatch of the Fox X-Men franchise. According to the Marvel Database wiki, this movie takes place in a separate universe, from the other movies. So, it's not connected to them, but is its own thing (liberating it from being tied down by their continuity). Also, I went into it, in 2017, with the wrong expectations. I had expected a celebration of Hugh Jackman's 17 year run as Wolverine (something more fitting for a brief Youtube video). A nostalgic look back, similar to the trials montage in Smallville's series finale. However, while a fun thing to see, it wouldn't have made much sense. Clark on Smallville was barely 24, and only just about to start his career as Superman. Wolverine, in this movie, is closer to 200-years-old, and at the end of his life. Past his career as a superhero. He's buried countless friends. Spent a good portion of his life fighting wars, and killing people. This is not a man who'd look at his past with fondness.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎