No announcement yet.

DOOMSDAY & SAVIOR Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday May 1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Because they picked Doomsday as the S8 big bad, people were expecting a huge fight. Perhaps they should've picked a lesser known villain.
    Or done a better job with the fight. They showed they could do it with Titan...

Comment

You could afford a place like that, on your salary...?

Comment

In retrospect, the fight wasn't really that bad compared to other Smallville fights. But they could've done a lot more.

Comment

Jimmy is so sweet! Chloe really doesn't deserve him at this point. Still, I wish they would get their second chance...

Comment

Because they picked Doomsday as the S8 big bad, people were expecting a huge fight. Perhaps they should've picked a lesser known villain.
            That falls into the category of "reality is unrealistic". When it comes to movie fights (with swords and the like) real fights are usually much, much shorter than their movie counter parts and over in a few minutes if not seconds.

OK, Doomsday may be an exception, but in general the hero and villain would not pound each other for minutes or even hours.

Comment

I also think if they didn't give us this terrible ending with Jimmy, the only thing we would really complain about is the fight. But it's the fight AND this terrible writing that just makes the episode one of the biggest disappointments in the series.

Comment

The way the spear is looking out of Jimmy, it would have pierced Chloe as well. They were in a embraced kiss!

Comment

Nooo! jimmy!!

Comment

"Jimmy...I am the Red Blue Blur. You were right. About me and about Davis." Finally...but knowing what's gonna happen to Jimmy...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                      The way the spear is looking out of Jimmy, it would have pierced Chloe as well. They were in a embraced kiss!
                      I had the same thought

Comment

You could afford a place like that, on your salary...?
                        Well, the building seems to be abandoned. Maybe the tower is somewhere in Suicide Slums?

Comment

They just had to turn Davis into a psycho killer, instead of having him go out as an innocent victim.

Comment

They just had to turn Davis into a psycho killer, instead of having him go out as an innocent victim.
                            Yeah,that would have been so much beter

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                              Well, the building seems to be abandoned. Maybe the tower is somewhere in Suicide Slums?
                              Still it gives you a view of all of Metropolis. That type of view tends to not come cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                                I also think if they didn't give us this terrible ending with Jimmy, the only thing we would really complain about is the fight. But it's the fight AND this terrible writing that just makes the episode one of the biggest disappointments in the series.
                                What me grates the most is the destruction of Davis. Here I imagined a much more Superman-worthy ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎