No announcement yet.

Lincoln knowing who Skye's mom is

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln knowing who Skye's mom is

In this episode while Lincoln and Skye were playing backgammon he told Skye to "talk to her, she's your mom," and then Skye confirmed it. Did Lincoln know that Jiaying was Skye's mom, or was he just guessing at that point (because of Raina's dream) and tossed it out and Skye unwittingly gave it away?

I think certain people already know Skye is Jaiying's daughter. they were talking about the Raina's pre-cogntive ability openly; specifically her vision and Lincoln/Gordon were both there. I think Raina is the real "clairvoyance" of the series.The ones that don't know about Skye/Jiaying's relationship are the higher ups.

Comment

Wasn't Lincoln present for at least part of the "family dinner"? That is at least one way that he could know about Skye being Jaiying's daughter. What I don't think anyone knows is that Raina is also Jaiying's daughter (my theory).

Comment

Ooo.... Raina as Skye's sister... as in, Raina is the SECOND daughter... only Jaiying doesn't know that, and Cal doesn't because Raina was a Genetic experiment by Whitehall, or maybe List...?

Also: Raina, who used to work for the Clairvoyant, who wasn't psychic, but a part of SHIELD who'se official policy (or experience, I couldn't tell which,) is that Psychics don't exist... is now a Psychic.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎