BEAST & INJUSTICE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday April 24

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsK
    Wish they hadn't gone down the Jimmy-the-addict path, too
    Yeah, such an unjust departure (albeit while saving Chloe from Davis) for the great Jimmy Olsen.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Well, she does have a type: tall, dark and brooding. After all, Clark and Oliver are not that different from Davis in that regard.
      Chloe was kind of infatuated with him at first but now she KNOWS what kind of monster he is and yet she still has "feelings" for him. She might want to rescue him from his "nature" but she knows he's a psychopath.

Comment

Sort of weird that Chloe was working for Ollie yet totally doesn't trust him. [sigh]

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
          Chloe was kind of infatuated with him at first but now she KNOWS what kind of monster he is and yet she still has "feelings" for him. She might want to rescue him from his "nature" but she knows he's a psychopath.
          And the whole "I'm ding this for Clark" line just doesn't ring true.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
            Sort of weird that Chloe was working for Ollie yet totally doesn't trust him. [sigh]
            She doesn't seem to trust anyone but herself at this point

Comment

I find it odd that no-one (including Clark) thought to look in the basement of Davis' friend's place.

Comment

Why on earth is Chloe still with Davis, is she protecting him? Clark? Humanity? Why can't she let authorities deal with that monster?

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                  Why on earth is Chloe still with Davis, is she protecting him? Clark? Humanity? Why can't she let authorities deal with that monster?
                  Residual Brainiac infection, perhaps?

Comment

This leap of faith that she (Chloe) could save Clark by running away with Davis was up there with Tess thinking she could save the world from environmental oblivion by befriending the Kandorians.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                      I find it odd that no-one (including Clark) thought to look in the basement of Davis' friend's place.
                      They probably didn't think that Chloe would do what she did.

Comment

"Chloe, are you sure this is something you want to take on alone?" "I'll be fine. Call me when you get the results." Listen to Emil Chloe. Is not about you!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                          And the whole "I'm ding this for Clark" line just doesn't ring true.
                          She's doing this for herself, because she feels "betrayed" by Jimmy and Clark (now that he's closer to Lois than to her) and she craves that feeling of been needed. She's more a junkie than Jimmy at this point.

Comment

Ugh! No one trusts anyone else at this point. And I am tired of Clark's friends advising him to kill.

Comment

"Kick his ass, Clark" - and so said all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                                They probably didn't think that Chloe would do what she did.
                                They are certainly shocked when they find out.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎