Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEAST & INJUSTICE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday April 24

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go with Beast! Previously..."We all have our inner demons...but we must learn to control them."

Comment

Such a creepy beginning - in more ways than one!

Comment

Even Chloe's subconscious is setting all flags to red!

Comment

Oh no - mangled Clark torso!!!! That's one nasty nightmare, Chloe!!!

Comment

Hate, hate, hate Chloe lying to Clark!! And about something so important!

Comment

Seeing Clark's ripped up body is great, and an awesome call back to the pilot, but man, I have NEVER bought into this Chloe/Davis relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                Seeing Clark's ripped up body is great, and an awesome call back to the pilot, but man, I have NEVER bought into this Chloe/Davis relationship.
                Me either - disturbing in so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                  Hate, hate, hate Chloe lying to Clark!! And about something so important!
                  I think all SV fans thought the same at the time.

Comment

What a horrific nightmare, Chloe's instincts are telling her to get away from that psychopath yet she's technically living with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                      Well, she does have a type: tall, dark and brooding. After all, Clark and Oliver are not that different from Davis in that regard.

Comment

Wish they hadn't gone down the Jimmy-the-addict path, too

Comment

Oh look, a quickly thought up 10 mile deep thermal nuclear facility. [sigh]

Comment

So the CEO of two merged super-corporations has to his business in a club?

Comment

Oh god, that nightmare with Clark...nope, nope, nope. "That's the thing, Chloe. I'm starting to believe that Davis is still alive." Good thinking Clark. And you Chloe, are making it worse by lying to him.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                                Oh look, a quickly thought up 10 mile deep thermal nuclear facility. [sigh]
                                Hard to believe they even planned three episodes ahead with all the crap they have pulled in the last half of the season!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎