Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEAST & INJUSTICE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday April 24

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you all a great weekend while I go back to my "using a yield return inside a using clause statement" problem (and you're probably thinking right now: He's having what with the what problem? Was that even English?).

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
      Can't say I enjoyed this rewatch much.

Thanks for coming, folks. See you next week for the lame S8 finale Doomsday, and the S9 premiere Savior.
      I'm afraid I'm going to miss it, next friday night we're going to see Avengers: Age of Ultron, I'm sorry. Hopefully I can make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
        I wish you all a great weekend while I go back to my "using a yield return inside a using clause statement" problem (and you're probably thinking right now: He's having what with the what problem? Was that even English?).

What does that even mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
          What does that even mean?
          It's programming lingo and it refers to two seperate concepts that - if used wrongly - clash with each other and lead to unexpected results, i.e. the program crashes.

Comment

• I'm seeing Age of Ultron on Thursday night, so I should be here for the dreaded finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
              I'm afraid I'm going to miss it, next friday night we're going to see Avengers: Age of Ultron, I'm sorry. Hopefully I can make it.
              Sounds cool, k_G. Enjoy!! Give us a review!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎