0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Heartless
    0%

10!! I loved seeing Oz and the Wicked Witch again. I'm glad she's alive and back for her happy ending. Finding out she was posing as Robin's wife this whole time was a great twist. Will Scarlet in Oz? I wonder if that's his homeland. He's lived in a lot of realms. I like how the door to Oz landed on someone, with their feet sticking out. I wonder if that potion Rumple was seeking is the same potion he later gives to Snow White to help her forget Charming.

Comment

Even tho I loved the episode altogether I think this episode deserves a 10 just for that twist. Its been a long time since we have gotten any surprise twists like that.

Comment

I gave it a 10.

I absolutely LOVED this episode. It felt like the show was firing on all cylinders. I wish all episodes were this good.

This episode did a lot of things:
        • It gave Robin/Marian's relationship more context, which gave Robin's conflict more depth (i.e., it's not just about the fact that they were married before).
        • It explained what happened after Robin crossed over.
        • It explained how Robin met Will Scarlet.
        • It renewed the rivalry between Zelena/Regina, and I really hope renews the fire within Regina.
        • and it showed Rumple at his most vulnerable, which is always good.

I really did like Zelena more in this episode than anything they gave her in the Oz arc. To impersonate your sister's boyfriend's dead wife and proceed to engage in a romantic relationship under a glamour spell? That's COLD-BLOODED. Just like Rumple not telling Regina/Robin and letting them stew in their heartache. Rumple is DISGUSTING.

I really hope he and Zelena get what they deserve. I hope Regina is out for blood after this!

Such a great episode!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          Even tho I loved the episode altogether I think this episode deserves a 10 just for that twist. Its been a long time since we have gotten any surprise twists like that.
          Definitely...it was just a great episode. It means that Regins/Robin are really meant to be, it solved the issue with having Marian around and it raised the stakes.

Comment

I agree with the sentiments everybody else seems to have about this episode. It was awesome!

I’ve been hoping for some time that we’d get to see Robin Hood’s origin on this show. He’s one of my favorite fictional characters, and while I’ve seen his origin many other times in other shows and movies, I just knew that “Once Upon a Time” would do something different and exciting for him like they did with so many other characters. They sure didn’t disappoint me! Robin Hood in Oz? I never thought I’d see it, but it was completely entertaining to watch.

Seeing Robin meet Will was another treat of this origin episode. Who would have expected to see them meeting in Oz of all places?

Finally, I loved the return of Zelena. Rebecca Mader does such a good job with the role. She’s a great villain, and she also seems to bring a strange sexiness to the role that I never would have expected to see from the Wicked Witch of the West. And her being disguised as Maid Marian this whole time? I never saw it coming at all. Such a great twist!

Comment

Every week I find myself having to overlook inconsistencies and this episode was no different. Having said that, I still give it a '10' because of the twist. Zelena is a threat to everyone, including Rumple.

Can all magical objects survive in a land without magic or just those for plot purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                Every week I find myself having to overlook inconsistencies and this episode was no different. Having said that, I still give it a '10' because of the twist. Zelena is a threat to everyone, including Rumple.

Can all magical objects survive in a land without magic or just those for plot purposes?
                I just assume that "a land without magic" was just a way to say the unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal

Well they keep proving and then disproving that it's really a land without magic.

I mean, Season 1 had August being a real boy despite all of the temptations he went through, and then his curse started to kick in the moment Emma arrived in Storybrooke. Not to mention the obvious one in which before magic was brought back to Storybrooke, Regina was still able to use magical items, bring magic to Jefferson's hat, the sleeping curse apple worked just fine, AND the true love spell still worked.

Season 2 kept emphasizing the "land without magic" spiel, but then we met Dragon (whom they still have never explained), and obviously he had magic.

Season 3 there was no magic, but the plant from Neverland still worked in full effect on Rumple to where he was still dying, Rumple also had use of his shawl that was embued by magic so that he'd remember everything...and it still worked outside of Storybrooke, Hook was able to pilot his magical ship with the compass to New York (and I'm going to assume he cloaked it), AND what's-his-face that Emma was about to be proposed to (I can't remember his name at the moment) was able to magically turn into a flying monkey.

Season 4 again played on it being a land "without magic" since those who left Storybrooke would lose all their magic unless they re-entered, and we found out that when the Snow Queen arrived, she had no magic (but she regained it when she entered Storybrooke). But then Zelena shows that she's able to use a magical artifact that still works outside of Storybrooke, not to mention the magical potion for the Wounded Heart still worked in the "real" world.

So it's really the show's biggest inconsistency at this point. Supposedly it's a land without magic to where you can't use magic...but that's not always the case.
                  Last edited by Leonatus; 04-21-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎