Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Melinda" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

but she does look cooler tho.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      but she does look cooler tho.
      Though she sounds like Zelena...jealous much

Comment

She told Skye the truth

Comment

Does anyone know the significance of Skye learning she is 26 ? Did someone get caught in a lie there ?

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
            Does anyone know the significance of Skye learning she is 26 ? Did someone get caught in a lie there ?
            Yeah, I didn't get that. She thought she was 25, so why would it be a big deal that she's actually a year older than what she thought?

Comment

I think it just about knowing definitely how old she is. Otherwise, I don't see the big deal either.

Comment

argh its not on here yet (way behind here in UK, only up to Love In the Time of HYDRA.. so I [censored], only it'll be a bit before this episode is [censored].... Le Sigh. and I'm so looking forward to what Fitz does with the Box, what Skye does with the mountain, and what causes that other scene...

Comment

I enjoyed the stuff with Skye, was bored by the stuf with May.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                    I enjoyed the stuff with Skye, was bored by the stuf with May.
                    It was the other way around for me.

Comment

watched.... in a low res. v_v... even so...
                      May / Bahrain, went how I thought it would (beyond what we already knew that is.)
                      Skye / Jaiying / Afterlife... who else picked up on the way Jaiying referred to coming back from Whitehall's experiments combined with scars... Ouch. Though there was only reference previously (for 'shock, her moms actually alive' drama) of cal searching for Skye, this episode confirms it wasn't just cal... though I'm gonna say Jaiying isn't/wasn't happy over the Avery's protocol (both for the moving-around emotional impact, as well as it meant jaiying was ever unable to find skye.)

Also... July 2nd, 1988.. I'm almost 6 weeks older than Skye.... plus 26 years, so 2014... this point is somewhere between July 3rd 2014, and July 1st, 2015. the MCU ***** census is that the episode with sif is around march, so I'd hazard this episode is , well, april...

Comment

I still think they are lying to Skye.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎