No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff

Marvel and ABC might be developing an Agents of SHIELD spinoff series.

If true... what would you want it to be?

Agent Carter - Season 2 would be fine with me.

Comment

I think I'd rather see phil coulson spin off into a different show. Agents of SHIELD isn't cutting it for me.

Comment

Um, isn't AoS his show in the first place? only they then made it an ensemble show when developing the S1 stuff, but still Coulson. Personally, I'd like them to try... Deathlok vs Winter Soldier: a miniseries event, the two former HYDRA soldiers, one by explosive and relative blackmail, the other by brainwashing, end up on opposing sides of a conflict (they disagree on just how many explosive to use to destroy a hydra cell? Deathlok wants missiles, Winter Soldier wants a hundred pounds of C4...?), and at the end, team up, take down a huge threat, and in the aftermath, pull the arrow/flash crossover stinger scene - they start to face off to see 'who's the best' and fade to black?

Comment

Agents of S.W.O.R.D.

Comment

I agree with BG - a series continuing Agent Carter would work just fine for me, and it already has a proven audience. However, I can also see a case for creating a new series for Bobbi, Hunter, maybe Mack, Deathlok ... the opportunities for crossover with AoS would already exist.

However, I don't think there is any chance at all for an Inhumans series, not with the movie coming up in the future.

Comment

Ok, I have been reading various theories from all over the net on this spinoff, including a thought for a new S.W.O.R.D.-based show where Gonzales would be the leader of that organization. But I would be very concerned if May or Skye moved over from AoS. Bobbi, Mack, I could agree with those characters moving over - but not May, Skye, Fitz, or Simmons. I also like the dynamic between Coulson and Hunter, so I think Hunter should stay with AoS.

Comment

Continue with Agent Carter would be the best option IMO, especially if it was given a proper season. I know a lot of people (including myself) who don't read Marvel that have always been curious about how SHIELD came to be and why it was necessary so that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                  Ok, I have been reading various theories from all over the net on this spinoff, including a thought for a new S.W.O.R.D.-based show where Gonzales would be the leader of that organization. But I would be very concerned if May or Skye moved over from AoS. Bobbi, Mack, I could agree with those characters moving over - but not May, Skye, Fitz, or Simmons. I also like the dynamic between Coulson and Hunter, so I think Hunter should stay with AoS.
                  I think a S.W.O.R.D. spin-off sounds like a good option along with continuing Agent Carter. Along with Gonazales, Bobbi, and Mack they could also bring in May's ex.

I liked Hunter since the beginning and pairing him with Coulson brings a funny "Odd Couple" dynamic similar to what the Tripp/Coulson pairing was.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Mcpherson
                    Um, isn't AoS his show in the first place? only they then made it an ensemble show when developing the S1 stuff, but still Coulson. Personally, I'd like them to try... Deathlok vs Winter Soldier: a miniseries event, the two former HYDRA soldiers, one by explosive and relative blackmail, the other by brainwashing, end up on opposing sides of a conflict (they disagree on just how many explosive to use to destroy a hydra cell? Deathlok wants missiles, Winter Soldier wants a hundred pounds of C4...?), and at the end, team up, take down a huge threat, and in the aftermath, pull the arrow/flash crossover stinger scene - they start to face off to see 'who's the best' and fade to black?
                    It is his show, but i could do without 2/3 of the supporting cast.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
                      It is his show, but i could do without 2/3 of the supporting cast.
                      Coulson, May, Hunter, and Fitz.

You can keep the rest, but I'm being mean. I just don't like the character work on the rest.

Comment

So TWO showsI can't stand watching... ahuh.. check. Marvel... please learn your lesson and stick to Netflix and 13 episode runs! Please don't create another show with wholly new characters and call it a comic show....

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                          Agent Carter - Season 2 would be fine with me.
                          This please!

When they announced the spin off I thought 2 things--
                          1.) Spin off with what? The Inhumans? But there's an Inhumans movie coming up so that wouldn't make sense (though if the Flash can have a TV show and film at the same time...).
                          and 2.) What does this mean for Agent Carter?

Comment

So, it sounds like the spinoff is going to star Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood as Mockingbird and Lance Hunter.

On the one hand, I hate the idea, because those two have been great additions this year; on the other, I'd watch the heck out of a Mockingbird series. Thoughts?

Comment

I don't mind that but, yeah that would mean they'd leave the main series though it would also mean crossover potential...a catch-22. What about Mack?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎