Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Afterlife" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WickedJenn
    So what/who exactly is Raina?
    No clue but she does look like the coolest one with powers.

Comment

Yeah, like you being her mommy

Comment

So thats Skyes mom?

Comment

Now they are teaming with Ward? So confused as to whos good and whos bad and whats what. Everyone is all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            So thats Skyes mom?
            Looks like, all that makes sense now considering what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              So thats Skyes mom?
              Yep, last time we saw her she died.

It's the one problem I've heard when it comes to The MCU. There's no real sense of danger or level of risk when someone who supposedly died (Coulson, Fury, Loki, Thor, etc..) just winds up being alive the next minute.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                Yep, last time we saw her she died.

It's the one problem I've heard when it comes to The MCU. There's no real sense of danger when someone who supposedly died (Coulson, Fury, Loki, Thor, etc..)just winds up being alive the next minute.
                Ya its like oh your dead? thats cool now your not. lol Watch Wolverine die and actualy be dead since hes the only one who cant really die and has lived forever.

Comment

I don't think the "you're dead wait no you're not" syndrome is unique to the MCU - that's been going on in comics and comic-related media for years. Superman died but not - Batman died but not - Flash died and came back and died and came back...

So, as usual, I need to check a few things. The person in Europe collecting powered people - Strucker, right ? I guess that counts as an Age of Ultron tie-in. Those mountains surrounding Afterlife - the Himalayas, right ? Attilan was located in the Himalayas at one point, as I recall. And is it me or is Bobbi getting less enchanted with the "real SHIELD" - I think trying to shoot Skye was a big part of that.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎