No announcement yet.

Sam's Darkness to return? "Most intense arc since season 5."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's Darkness to return? "Most intense arc since season 5."

"Sam does have a lot of darkness in him, so does Dean. I think it's one of the themes that, as long as Supernatural is alive, that theme is going to be around. Both of these guys are struggling with their demons, struggling with their past," Padalecki explained at Seattle's Salute to Supernatural in March. "I think we will see Sam get dark. I know we do a little bit this season that you haven't seen yet. So I think you'll see it from Sam and Dean both.
    This announcement is far from a surprise considering the apparent "traumatic" arc of upcoming episodes, and it seems Dean and Sam will face challenges as seemingly insurmountable as those that preceded 2010's "Swan Song."

"We are filming the final arc of season 10 right now and it's one of those really intense final arcs, I mean it's probably the most intense I can remember since like season five or something like that," Padalecki said said while in Seattle.

This has my interest piqued. Let's hope they don't oversell and under deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
      This has my interest piqued. Let's hope they don't oversell and under deliver.
      Agreed, but how are they going to show Sam's darkness in an interesting and non-repetitive way? They are already moving Dean into that darker state, so to see both Sam and Dean overcome by darkness will be pretty crazy.

Comment

uh.. it'll probably be like that time when Sam tortured that demon at the beginning of this season and 'went too far'..

if I had any faith left in these writers I'd say there's gonna be a showdown between demon (blood) Sam and demon Dean and Cas trying to save them both from damnation (the road to hell is paved with good intentions!) but that would be way too cool so nope not gonna happen.

Last edited by taftvalue; 04-07-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
          uh.. it'll probably be like that time when Sam tortured that demon at the beginning of this season and 'went too far'..

if I had any faith left in these writers I'd say there's gonna be a showdown between demon (blood) Sam and demon Dean and Cas trying to save them both from damnation (the road to hell is paved with good intentions!) but that would be way too cool so nope not gonna happen.

I am kind of tired of seeing the heros fight each other. Flash and arrow, batman v superman, avengers fighting each other. Its like the same plot device over and over.

I get it. We watch this show bc we love the characters almost more than the actual story or whatever. It just feels like they are dragging something along.

My hope: ever since season 3, when Dad helped them... they need to end this show by having sam and dean find their parents!! Both are likely in heaven, which I believe in season 5 (dark side of moon) they asked it anyone knew where they were.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎