Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Inside Man"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Inside Man"?

Good episode!

Bobby's Heaven is his place with good booze, country music and Tori Spelling's Book? LOL

Sam on the radio (a little sorry that Jim Beaver didn't get to actually interact with Jared or Jensen this ep., only Misha. Ah well.).

Dean screaming for Sam in his sleep. That was intense! (also, huh, Sam's room is farther away from Dean's that I would have expected. I mean, I don't figure they'd be right next door or anything but still...it almost looked like Sam had his room in another section/wing?)

Sam lying and the whole French movie thing. A mime who thinks he's a cockroach? Really, Sam? And Dean fell for it?

Crowley walking in on naked!Rowena. I would love to hear Mark Sheppard's behind the scenes on filming that one!

Hannah (and we really need clarification on who is running Heaven, cause it sure seems to be her and I'm not sure that should be) sending Cas away.

The MOL kne a child psychic? And that kid has grown up to be an athiest. I loved his amazement at meeting Cas (and the idea that angels think in colors? Hmm.).

Dean hustling those college kids at pool. Do the Winchesters even hustle pool anymore for their money? Or do they just live off Bunker stuff?

Bobby's cap. Oh did that hit me hard.

Dean with demon eyes! A good moment.

Rowena and Dean face off. Loved her expression when she couldn't vaporize him. Shouldn't she have, you know, done some research before heading up there to face him? I mean, maybe there's a reason Crowley has not/never been able to kill them, after all?

Dean learning she's Crowley's mum.

Okay, I have to ask--why would each personal heaven have an 'escape hatch'? I mean, okay, I could see the angels perhaps needing a way in or out but that would just be the door. I don't know, just doesn't make sense to me. (also, where was Ash? He's up there, isn't he? And didn't he say in that one episode that he had gotten out? Guess that means he found his door too?)

Rowena calls the Mark a curse, says it can be removed (though she doesn't know how). Hmmm. Opens up another avenue of saving Dean. Interesting.

Bobby letting everyone out. Clever.

42. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference, I'm presuming. Clever.

Dean and Crowley talking at the bar, Dean quoting Bobby to Crowley. I liked Dean's speech about family (very nice, very fitting) and how Crowley seemed to take those words to heart. Throwing Rowena out and all.

Metatron out. And they took his grace (kind of surprise Cas didn't just down it/absorb it, actually)? So why haven't angels been doing the 'take their grace' trick before? I mean, seems an easy way to kill an angel. Take their grace, they're mortal, you can just shoot them. I think show might have just created another plot hole here...

He made the River thing up?

*sighs* So now the boys are lying to each other again. I had been enjoying the not doing that and here we go again. I do like that Bobby pointed out how stupid it was in his letter and was rather hoping that Sam would go come clean to Dean (does he think Dean would be upset? Dean knows Sam better than that!).

And the angels come for Bobby. That...does not seem like a good thing.

So good episode and yay for Bobby back! But boo for the boys doing the 'secrets and lies' thing again.
    10--As awesome as Bobby Singer himself
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Worse than a movie about a mime
    0%

I'm just glad we finally got a good episode. I've been feeling down with the show for a while, but this one picked it back up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
      Good episode!

Bobby's Heaven is his place with good booze, country music and Tori Spelling's Book? LOL

Sam on the radio (a little sorry that Jim Beaver didn't get to actually interact with Jared or Jensen this ep., only Misha. Ah well.).

Dean screaming for Sam in his sleep. That was intense! (also, huh, Sam's room is farther away from Dean's that I would have expected. I mean, I don't figure they'd be right next door or anything but still...it almost looked like Sam had his room in another section/wing?)

Sam lying and the whole French movie thing. A mime who thinks he's a cockroach? Really, Sam? And Dean fell for it?

Crowley walking in on naked!Rowena. I would love to hear Mark Sheppard's behind the scenes on filming that one!

Hannah (and we really need clarification on who is running Heaven, cause it sure seems to be her and I'm not sure that should be) sending Cas away.

The MOL kne a child psychic? And that kid has grown up to be an athiest. I loved his amazement at meeting Cas (and the idea that angels think in colors? Hmm.).

Dean hustling those college kids at pool. Do the Winchesters even hustle pool anymore for their money? Or do they just live off Bunker stuff?

Bobby's cap. Oh did that hit me hard.

Dean with demon eyes! A good moment.

Rowena and Dean face off. Loved her expression when she couldn't vaporize him. Shouldn't she have, you know, done some research before heading up there to face him? I mean, maybe there's a reason Crowley has not/never been able to kill them, after all?

Dean learning she's Crowley's mum.

Okay, I have to ask--why would each personal heaven have an 'escape hatch'? I mean, okay, I could see the angels perhaps needing a way in or out but that would just be the door. I don't know, just doesn't make sense to me. (also, where was Ash? He's up there, isn't he? And didn't he say in that one episode that he had gotten out? Guess that means he found his door too?)

Rowena calls the Mark a curse, says it can be removed (though she doesn't know how). Hmmm. Opens up another avenue of saving Dean. Interesting.

Bobby letting everyone out. Clever.

42. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference, I'm presuming. Clever.

Dean and Crowley talking at the bar, Dean quoting Bobby to Crowley. I liked Dean's speech about family (very nice, very fitting) and how Crowley seemed to take those words to heart. Throwing Rowena out and all.

Metatron out. And they took his grace (kind of surprise Cas didn't just down it/absorb it, actually)? So why haven't angels been doing the 'take their grace' trick before? I mean, seems an easy way to kill an angel. Take their grace, they're mortal, you can just shoot them. I think show might have just created another plot hole here...

He made the River thing up?

*sighs* So now the boys are lying to each other again. I had been enjoying the not doing that and here we go again. I do like that Bobby pointed out how stupid it was in his letter and was rather hoping that Sam would go come clean to Dean (does he think Dean would be upset? Dean knows Sam better than that!).

And the angels come for Bobby. That...does not seem like a good thing.

So good episode and yay for Bobby back! But boo for the boys doing the 'secrets and lies' thing again.
      Thank you for saying this!! There are so many plot holes, but I kinda look past it at this point. I wish there wasn't this many holes. From the where is Ash, who's really in charge of heaven, stealing grace seemingly really easy, etc.

I think this happens when a series is extended beyond when it was done. It was a 5 season story. Now we can just hope it has some continuity to end it well. *fingers crossed

But I do think this was one of the better episodes of the season.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎