No announcement yet.

Ninja Turtles 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah can i have my ticket now please?!?

Seriously though I was already hyped up for the movie. Now I'm pacing a groove in the floor in anticipation. Ive waited a LOOOOOOONG time to see Bebop and Rocksteady on the big screen. Its totally looking to b worth the wait. Definitely bringing back the mohawk!

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
      The CGI is very cartoony, but otherwise it kinda looks neat. I'm sure it will be terrible in the end, but I didn't hate that trailer.
      I was a big fan of the original animated series as a kid but, Bebop and Rocksteady look bad; it does look cartoony. Sadly again, this movie isn't going to be any better than the first. I want to see a TMNT and Transformers movie sans-Michael Bay in any capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        I was a big fan of the original animated series as a kid but, Bebop and Rocksteady look bad; it does look cartoony. Sadly again, this movie isn't going to be any better than the first. I want to see a TMNT and Transformers movie sans-Michael Bay in any capacity.
        From a design standpoint, I think they look awesome. They just don't look real. They look like cartoons.

Comment

Having watched the trailer multiple times in the last couple days, I am super stoked to see this flick come out. My only gripe is I wish they had cast someone like Anna Kendrick to play April, not Megan Fox.

Comment

Comment

Fred Armisen is the voice of Kraang.

Comment

Comment

I just saw TMNT2 last night and thought that it was better than the first one. I'd give it a solid B.

Comment

Producers Andrew Form and Brad Fuller are still trying to figure out why Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 underperformed at the box office.

In an interview with Collider a producer said there will not be a 3rd movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎