No announcement yet.

Ninja Turtles 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Turtles 2

Stephen Amell has been confirmed for Casey Jones in the sequel to last summer's smash hit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Movie is set for 2016 release and is also rumored to have Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady.

First Look at Stephen Amell as Casey Jones:

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-01-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Love the pics ty for posting them!

Its also confirmed now that Bebop and Rocksteady WILL BE in TMNT 2.

Comment

Will first have to watch Bay's first one. Haven't read many good things about it and I'm a fan of the first two live-action movies.

Yeah I know the costumes were cheesy as was the story. But it did have its heart in the right place. And Elias Koteas (nowadays Alvin Olinsky on Chicago P.D.) was a cool Casey Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
          Love the pics ty for posting them!

Its also confirmed now that Bebop and Rocksteady WILL BE in TMNT 2.
          How does it confirm Bebop/Rocksteady? The human element is probably less expensive than CGIng a warthog and rhino in addition to the already CGIed turtles and Splinter. We don't even know the plot yet.

Tyler Perry has been cast as Baxter Stockman but, event that doesn't necessary mean that they'll tie in his origin to Bebop and Rocksteady.

Comment

I didnt mean that confirmed them sorry. I read an article a few weeks ago that said at CinemaCon theyd b in TMNT 2.

Comment

Judith Hoag (The original April O'Niel) cameos on the set of ‘TMNT 2’

Comment

Bebop has been cast and he will be played by Gary Anthony Williams (Boston Legal, The Boondocks, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle). Just like in the animated series, he’ll start off as a punk street thug member of a ragtag gang of misfits who acts as if he’s intellectually superior, but isn’t.

Comment

Its now been confirmed that WWE Superstar Sheamus will be Rocksteady. Thanks to Jeff who let me know. Then the news popped up on Lords Of Pain.

Comment

First look at Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady:

Comment

Shredder looks great but, Bebop looks like they took the 80s cartoon version and brought him into the real world; that's not a good. And that's not a good enough pic of Rocksteady to tell if they even got him translated well into the real world but, if Bebop is any indication they probably did the same thing. The current animated series got Bebop and Rocksteady right; how they would translate in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                        First look at Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady:

Too good. i like it

Comment

Comment

Was hoping to see more of Shredder. Oh well.

Comment

The CGI is very cartoony, but otherwise it kinda looks neat. I'm sure it will be terrible in the end, but I didn't hate that trailer.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎