Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Doena
    Sorry, I'm late. But here I am.
    Great to see you here. =)

"Oliver’s vendetta” What about Lana’s? double standards much, Clark? Oh goodie. “Something standing in our way” Yeah...about that, YOU were the one who wanted to wear the suit. Talk about feeling like a victim when you know what you did. ¬_¬

Comment

I really like JH's contract, I'm sure he demanded to be half naked in at least one scene per episode. Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
        This episode is getting so painful, so absurd, so insulting to us all.
        Yes, it didn't take any rewatches for me to decide it was heinous.

Comment

Wouldn't be a supervillain if he didn't give the hero a chance to escape death.

Comment

WAY more that 53 claps there... and no explosion!

Comment

Originally posted by skully
              I wonder if the Arc of Suck had to be hastily written as TPTB only negotiated KK's return fairly late in the game? It is just so poorly written.
              I'm more curious to know if KK insisted on her contractual return or if TPTB did and then didn't know what to actually do with her.

TBH, I doubt it was KK's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                I really like JH's contract, I'm sure he demanded to be half naked in at least one scene per episode. Thank you!!
                Or maybe this was Tom's doing, ŕ la "Could we hire another dude running around half-naked, so I don't have to?"

Comment

Seems Chloe would have been smart to simply run out of the room rather than breathe the knock-out gas

Comment

I'm more curious to know if KK insisted on her contractual return or if TPTB did and then didn't know what to actually do with her.

I;m pretty sure she wanted out, and this was TPTB's requirement for letting her out at the end of S7to do that movie

Comment

Yup. I reckon they "negotiated" hard to enforce her contract (she missed 4 or 5 eps in S7) then misguiedly thought we fans would appreciate a SuperLana exit for KK.

Comment

But her character it was so horribly written this time, why would she accept?

Comment

“I got nothing” Uh-oh...”Now tell me where can I find Lex?” Creepy doll is creepy. “Someone’s watching us” No girl don’t help him. Oh cr*p. “I win”

Comment

The Lex scene was cool, except for the ridiculous superbomb premise.

Comment

TPTB - we fans had moved on from Clana at the end of S3!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                                The Lex scene was cool, except for the ridiculous superbomb premise.
                                I respectfully disagree, nothing about this scene is good especially knowing that Lex is not MR. Everything seems so forced, so contrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎