Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "One of Us"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "One of Us"?

So Papa Skye is freeing 'gifted' people and forming a team, eh? I would be more impressed but the team seems to be z-list grade powers.

Hunter chained to a sink? He's a SHIELD agent and he can't break free?

Asking May's ex to consult. Now, if memory serves, didn't May have children (or at least one child) that died somehow? Is this guy "Andrew" the father?

For a minute I thought the voice guy was the Purple Man.

The talk between Melinda and Andrew. So May's a bad cook? As Simmons says later, now we know there's something she can't do well. LOL

Skye shaking things in her sleep.

Papa went to Coulson's hometown? He's really got it bad for Coulson, doesn't he?

Then when the guy with the voice opened his mouth I thought "shades of Black Bolt", though obviously not the King of the Inhumans.

Backstory on Coulson's family--interesting. His father was a football coach and history teacher? Explains Phil's love of the past (I wonder if Papa Coulson was also a Captain America fanboy?). Died when Phil was 9, huh? I wonder about Phil's Mom. It would be so neat to meet her at some future date.

May holding the gun on Skye. Can't believe that Cal fell for that. I mean, really? He thought SHIELD would go there?

Reader taking Papa away and him being mad they didn't take Daisy. I love the idea that the Inhumans are angry about this visibility that Cal is bringing to them and see him as the enemy. Very clever.

May kicking the strong guy's butt. I do so love to see her fight.

So Skye has been directing her Quake powers inward? I get that she's trying to 'contain' them but why not teach her how to control and use them and make her an asset?

Andrew recommending Skye leave SHIELD. Yeah, that'll happen.

The "real Shield"? I have to admit, I was disappointed it wasn't SWORD or HAMMER or one of the other covert organizations inside SHIELD. Also, I know Mack doesn't exactly trust Coulson and maybe neither does Bobbi but Fury put him in charge and shouldn't Fury's word/trust be good enough for them?

One other note--I am seriously disliking Simmons right now. Her attitude toward Skye and other Inhumans/powers just...it's bugging me big time. And I hope that she will soon come around.
    10--This was "The Real SHIELD"
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Left me feeling like I was chained to a sink
    0%

The poll is expired.

Cal thinks that SHIELD are monsters who are hurting his baby so, of COURSE he would fall for that.

Do they know that Fury put Coulson in charge?

I totally agree about Simmons ( and May).

Maybe it is one of those other covert organizations but, they don't want SHIELD agents knowing that.

I was thinking at first that the team Cal recruited would be the Inhuman version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants but, not a chance. I am wondering if Gordon is apart of the Inhuman version of the Morlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicbimbo
      Cal thinks that SHIELD are monsters who are hurting his baby so, of COURSE he would fall for that.
      Good point.

Do they know that Fury put Coulson in charge?
      Another good point. They might not even known Fury is still alive...

Maybe it is one of those other covert organizations but, they don't want SHIELD agents knowing that.
      Hmmmm....

Comment

'One Of Us' is a good episode. Skye's father tried to create a team of his own, and they're not Avengers lever threats. They went down easily. It seem that the Inhumans are not happy with Skye's father. I can't wait to see what happen next.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎