"The Offer" Live Discussion/Countdown Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cryhwks
    Lesbian action incoming
    I don't really see that happening, but turning laurel into a lesbian would sink the laurel/Oliver ship in a way that laurel fans couldn't really complain about

Comment

I don't think it turns Laurel into a lesbian at all. She is just friends with one. This next episode we will see Felicity break up with Ray I hope she and Oliver finally are a couple. What I don't understand is all of a sudden Lance is Mad at Oliver/Arrow. The final 6 or so episodes of the season will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
        I don't think it turns Laurel into a lesbian at all. She is just friends with one. This next episode we will see Felicity break up with Ray I hope she and Oliver finally are a couple. What I don't understand is all of a sudden Lance is Mad at Oliver/Arrow. The final 6 or so episodes of the season will be interesting.
        I don't think we'll see Felicity break up with Ray yet because [SPOILER]the 18th episode of The Flash both her and Ray are in Central City.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by ArrowFan1988
          Show is done.

Shadow being alive would make season2 irrelevant.

Ra's is coming across as sad figure who lowers himself to impersonations and intruiges in order to get what he wants. Such tactics are for women.

Who is main antagonist?

Why is everyone a fighting character?
          I don't believe that this is actually Shado. I think we'll find out that Shado had a twin sister or something. That doesn't make season 2 irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎