Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Lesbian action incoming
    I don't really see that happening, but turning laurel into a lesbian would sink the laurel/Oliver ship in a way that laurel fans couldn't really complain about

Forum Regular
    I don't think it turns Laurel into a lesbian at all. She is just friends with one. This next episode we will see Felicity break up with Ray I hope she and Oliver finally are a couple. What I don't understand is all of a sudden Lance is Mad at Oliver/Arrow. The final 6 or so episodes of the season will be interesting.

Settling In
    Quote Originally Posted by acer15 View Post
    I don't think it turns Laurel into a lesbian at all. She is just friends with one. This next episode we will see Felicity break up with Ray I hope she and Oliver finally are a couple. What I don't understand is all of a sudden Lance is Mad at Oliver/Arrow. The final 6 or so episodes of the season will be interesting.
    I don't think we'll see Felicity break up with Ray yet because [SPOILER]the 18th episode of The Flash both her and Ray are in Central City.[/SPOILER]

Settling In
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowFan1988 View Post
    Show is done.

Shadow being alive would make season2 irrelevant.

Ra's is coming across as sad figure who lowers himself to impersonations and intruiges in order to get what he wants. Such tactics are for women.

Who is main antagonist?

Why is everyone a fighting character?
    I don't believe that this is actually Shado. I think we'll find out that Shado had a twin sister or something. That doesn't make season 2 irrelevant.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345