No announcement yet.

One of Us Live Discussion/Countdown Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spotteddog
    So, just to be clear - Cal is not an Inhuman but a product of chemistry ? Well that does play with the Mr Hyde of the comics, but that makes Skye only half Inhuman, correct ?
    I don't think because Cal is her father means she's only half inhuman. As I recall inhumans were experiments too. They were once humans that were experimented on by the Kree centuries ago. I think, from what I've read and heard (review wise), it was just a way that Gordon and the other inhumans use to clarify someone who was changed by the terrigen mist and someone who gained powers by other means. Either way they're "special".
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-18-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Ok, I understand the explanation (and thank you). As I understand it, Inhumans carry dormant genes that are activated by the mists. This seems to fit what Gordon was saying, and indeed by that definition Cal is not an Inhuman. And it doesn't matter who were Skye's mother and father, what matters is that Skye carried those dormant genes and was transformed by the mists, so Skye is an Inhuman. I think we are saying the same thing Darkphoenix21 - I just needed to write it in my own words.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
        Ok, I understand the explanation (and thank you). As I understand it, Inhumans carry dormant genes that are activated by the mists. This seems to fit what Gordon was saying, and indeed by that definition Cal is not an Inhuman. And it doesn't matter who were Skye's mother and father, what matters is that Skye carried those dormant genes and was transformed by the mists, so Skye is an Inhuman. I think we are saying the same thing Darkphoenix21 - I just needed to write it in my own words.
        You said it much more accurate but, yeah

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎