Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major major spoiler promo!!!! - paleyfest 2015 promo ! :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major major spoiler promo!!!! - paleyfest 2015 promo ! :)

so basically every year at 'Paleyfest' they release a screening promo ONLY for the people who attend to this Paleyfest panel.. and as always someone secretly records it with their camera and leaks it out to the internet like a swarm... well in the trailer they released MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS! so i will basically list them below but you can still watch the bad quality spoiler promo for yourself here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qmQQrQsjEA (YouTube link to leaked Arrow Paleyfest spoiler promo!) and the hype is real and my body is not ready for all of this! (you guys can comment below if you picked up on anything else woth noting that i didn't)

basically every spoiler plot points that i saw throughout the trailer!!!: this s*** is getting real!! this second half of this season is definitely gonna be the best yet!!! i am pumped!

1) Shado seems to be alive in the flashbacks!!!!! (at 0:43 seconds!!)

2) Oliver as arrow fights Roy!! (arrow vs roy)

3) Ray discovers Oliver is arrow!!!!

4) ATOM fights Oliver as Arrow due to hate!! and Felicity has to decide which side she is on (either Team Arrow/Oliver or Team ATOM/Ray)

5) Lance Discovers Oliver is the arrow and destroy's his arrowcave/foundry under the verdant nightclub!!!! (and lance is seriously pissed off and nearly destroys the foundry!!!)

one thing that i also picked up on is everything around Oliver/Arrow that was on his side is turning against him and this could lead to Oliver 'becoming the new Ras' at the end!... (as Ray/ATOM, roy, the city and Felicity are basically sorta turning against oliver/ moving away from him in their own way - which could lead to oliver qutting as the arrow and becoming ras). but seriously, can you peeps please watch the trailer and tell me wether that is Shado or not at 0:43 in the trailer, as im still not sure, but if it is, then this is gonna be a massive plot twist and lead to many new possibilities!!

Comment

Originally posted by markom97
      one thing that i also picked up on is everything around Oliver/Arrow that was on his side is turning against him and this could lead to Oliver 'becoming the new Ras' at the end!... (as Ray/ATOM, roy, the city and Felicity are basically sorta turning against oliver/ moving away from him in their own way - which could lead to oliver qutting as the arrow and becoming ras). but seriously, can you peeps please watch the trailer and tell me wether that is Shado or not at 0:43 in the trailer, as im still not sure, but if it is, then this is gonna be a massive plot twist and lead to many new possibilities!!
      I might be wrong but is the part where Ra's says "We are at war with Oliver Queen" in the trailer something new, or was it something he said previously during the season?

Also, I think I noticed Lance pointing a gun at Laurel as the Black Canary...

Comment

THAT WAS DEFINITELY SHADO!!!!

Ray, you're a DC version of Iron Man, and you'll have just gotten started... get the hell over yourself.

Roy and Oliver fighting... I do wonder what that's going to be about.

Thea and Roy kiss! Sorry, I watched the panel and the actors have a great chemistry in real life, too!

Looks like Lance says something along the lines of "You, Mr. Queen, are not a hero! You're a criminal."

Goodbye Arrowcave.

Seriously, I'm just trying to figure out HOW this is gonna all get resolved without Oliver becoming Ra's....

Oh, since they had to have put this together recently, this is all coming from probably 16-18 or 19...... so we'll see all of these in the next few weeks!

You know, my head is kinda buzzy.... like from the amount of awesomeness. I'm totally geeking out here... I don't normally do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
          I might be wrong but is the part where Ra's says "We are at war with Oliver Queen" in the trailer something new, or was it something he said previously during the season?

Also, I think I noticed Lance pointing a gun at Laurel as the Black Canary...
          The quote was from the end of Episode 4. ANd yep, Lance was pointing a gun at his own daughter!

Comment

It must be some sort of hallucination or dream the fact that we saw Shado. Oliver saw her get point blank shot in the head. It's not like with Sara where Oliver saw her drown. Plus Oliver dug a grave for Shado. Unless the extra grave we saw a few episodes ago was her second grave .

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
              It must be some sort of hallucination or dream the fact that we saw Shado. Oliver saw her get point blank shot in the head. It's not like with Sara where Oliver saw her drown. Plus Oliver dug a grave for Shado. Unless the extra grave we saw a few episodes ago was her second grave .
              Except when they've been hallucinations and dreams, we've been able to tell they weren't real. They had a certain quality to them.... but hey, we'll see soon enough, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                THAT WAS DEFINITELY SHADO!!!!

Ray, you're a DC version of Iron Man, and you'll have just gotten started... get the hell over yourself.

Roy and Oliver fighting... I do wonder what that's going to be about.

Thea and Roy kiss! Sorry, I watched the panel and the actors have a great chemistry in real life, too!

Looks like Lance says something along the lines of "You, Mr. Queen, are not a hero! You're a criminal."

Goodbye Arrowcave.

Seriously, I'm just trying to figure out HOW this is gonna all get resolved without Oliver becoming Ra's....

Oh, since they had to have put this together recently, this is all coming from probably 16-18 or 19...... so we'll see all of these in the next few weeks!

You know, my head is kinda buzzy.... like from the amount of awesomeness. I'm totally geeking out here... I don't normally do this!
                ahahah dude i couldnt' agree with you more!! firstly, the whole Ray vs Oliver thing is really gonna get me angry. ray needs to 'get the hell over himself' oliver has been a vigilante/hero for like 2 years now and ray has just begun! he needs to calm the hell down, he thinks he owns the bloody place. and im seriouysly intrigued both by SHADO!!! and how everything is gonna be resolved, it feels as if Oliver's world around him is slowly turning against him/crumbling around him and this will therefore push and lean oliver to 'become the next ras' and quit being arrow (and then go back to being arrow later)... im seriously hyped and cannot believe what we just witnessed! honestly the second half has done a complete 360 degree spin and is gonna be one of, (if not) the awesomest second half of the season ever!!! i am also completely buzzy from all this awesomeness!! total geek mode lmao! we are in for a total plot twist and suprise, but im kinda sad that alot was spoiled, imagine our reaction to this if we didn't get these spoilers and we were experiencing this at the end of the episode! I literally would of died lol!!
                Last edited by markom97; 03-15-2015, 04:32 AM.

Comment

And whats up with Lance's all of a sudden turn around of his feelings toward oliver/arrow, first he hated arrow in season1, then in season 2 he was like to Laurel "imagine what this guy has to go through on a daily basis, he probably has family and friends, yet he has to lie to them to protect his identity and the ones he cares about" and all of a sudden now from discovering oliver is the arrow, he basically wants to tear his world apart, as lance now thinks that oliver is a killer, menace and an enemy... like wtf. i understand a plethora of emotions is going through his brain (mainly angry emotions) but i still don't understand this... what do you guys think!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by markom97
                    And whats up with Lance's all of a sudden turn around of his feelings toward oliver/arrow, first he hated arrow in season1, then in season 2 he was like to Laurel "imagine what this guy has to go through on a daily basis, he probably has family and friends, yet he has to lie to them to protect his identity and the ones he cares about" and all of a sudden now from discovering oliver is the arrow, he basically wants to tear his world apart, as lance now thinks that oliver is a killer, menace and an enemy... like wtf. i understand a plethora of emotions is going through his brain (mainly angry emotions) but i still don't understand this... what do you guys think!?!?
                    Quentin is your blue collar cop that has always hated the rich boy Oliver even while he still had both of his little girls, add to that Oliver is in someway responsible for Sara's death, not once but twice. In S2 Quentin was able to envision just about anyone being Arrow so he was able to sympatize with whoever was behind the mask, in S3 he's being told the one person he hates everything about is the one behind the mask so I see it very plausible (along with the renewed loss of Sara that he just recently finds out about) Quentin going ballistic. Remember no matter what season you watch Quentin only grudgingly accepts Oliver's help as Oliver Queen, he still hates Oliver even if he accepts Arrow.

Comment

At long damn last, Quentin knows.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                        At long damn last, Quentin knows.
                        And needed Ra's to say it to him openly.

The trailer is just - wow. Seems that Team Arrow is going to be hunted down in the following episodes and it's really going to change the dynamic of the show forever. Oliver's identity will go public, or at least is going to be well known for the authorities. The foundry being destroyed is painful to watch as much as Lance turning on the Arrow, but at the same time I had always had the feeling that considering how the Arrow started it would be highly improbable that him being on good terms with the police will last forever. Also, it means the show is going to get much darker again.

What was Shado doing there?

Also, Atom going after the Arrow, Felicity who has to choose which side is on, Lance pointing gun at his own daughter (!!!), Roy turning himself in to protect Oliver (guess it's him in the Arrow's costume, standing on that police van at 1:27). And all of this is going unfold in upcoming 3-4 episodes.

I'm only wondering what Diggle is going to do. He was not present in the trailer...

Edit:
                        One more thing. I think it's the best moment for Amanda Waller and A.R.G.U.S. to step in and make a deal with Oliver. A "request" to starting closer coopeartion in exachange for saving his skin and his team. I don't see any other possibility how they can get out of this mess (expect maybe Oliver accepting Ra's offer - but I can't imagine him just leaving the others in Starling).
                        Last edited by Amarice; 03-15-2015, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarice
                          And needed Ra's to say it to him openly.

The trailer is just - wow. Seems that Team Arrow is going to be hunted down in the following episodes and it's really going to change the dynamic of the show forever. Oliver's identity will go public, or at least is going to be well known for the authorities. The foundry being destroyed is painful to watch as much as Lance turning on the Arrow, but at the same time I had always had the feeling that considering how the Arrow started it would be highly improbable that him being on good terms with the police will last forever. Also, it means the show is going to get much darker again.

What was Shado doing there?

Also, Atom going after the Arrow, Felicity who has to choose which side is on, Lance pointing gun at his own daughter (!!!), Roy turning himself in to protect Oliver (guess it's him in the Arrow's costume, standing on that police van at 1:27). And all of this is going unfold in upcoming 3-4 episodes.

I'm only wondering what Diggle is going to do. He was not present in the trailer...
                          Something tells me having a wife in ARGUS is gonna help him... not to mention Episode 17 is another Suicide Squad episode.

Markom: as others have said, Quentin is your blue-collar cop who has only grudgingly accepted the presence of Oliver Queen in his daughters' lives in Season 2, and that was because both of them had been seeing Oliver but also considered him a valued friend. He accepted help from the vigilante because of not only the extreme circumstances of the Undertaking, but also because Oliver was slowly becoming less of a killer, and in Season 2 was 'trying a new way'. The grin on Quentin's face told us this at the end of 2x01.

But this is how Quentin's thought process is going right now: he has just learned he has lost his youngest daughter (presumably for good unless Caity Lotz is coming back as Sara in the new spin-off), and he not only holds his oldest daughter responsible for perpetuating the lie that Sara was alive, but also distrusts Team Arrow because of what they did to help further that lie. I'm sorry, but I really want to know how Team Arrow came to that monumentally bad decision. Now, at some point, he learns that the man who put together this now-untrustworthy team and who involved his oldest daughter in illegal activities since the Hood first arrived in Starling is Oliver Queen, he may very well hold Oliver responsible for Sara joining the League and thus being killed due to a feud between Malcolm and Ra's. Because if Sara had not gone on the Gambit, she would not have gone on the Amazo and she would not have ended up adrift after the destruction of the freighter. As a result, she would not have been part of the League.

We have to remember that, for whatever reason, the SCPD doesn't really care if someone's personally invested in a case, and honestly, those in power like Pike are probably happy to see Quentin finally turning on the vigilante.

Honestly, the way they say the show will never be the same not only after episode 18, but also after the season finale, you have to wonder if part of Season 4 won't be the remaining members of the Team trying to bring Oliver back from the darkness; let's face it, he is more susceptible to the offer Ra's has made than Batman was.

Oh, and I think I saw Felicity getting choked or something by an SCPD SWAT guy.... might be wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                            Oh, and I think I saw Felicity getting choked or something by an SCPD SWAT guy.... might be wrong, though.
                            I saw that too. I wonder if that happens when Oliver and Felicity come down into the foundry and find the cops there. That was Felicity with him at the end, wasn't it?

Comment

Just re-watched it. It was the guy whose supposed to be the villain of the week on Wednesday.

Oh, one line I like from Lance is something like this: "You made us liars, criminals, and victims. You are not a hero, Mr. Queen, you are a villain!" Had to watch it a few times, and since there are people talking, can't really be sure....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎