Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved it and I enjoyed seeing all the Easter eggs like seeing the Ghost and Chopper from Rebels. I just got in the art of Rogue One book, my favorite part was Vaders castle on Mustafar (btw, a person on YouTube is fighting with anyone who says it's Mustafar, the fool keeps arguing about cannon even though we know it is) the movie was great, I'm looking forward to getting it on blu ray in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by DA_Champion
      I didn't notice a ghost but I'll look for it next time I see a movie.

This movie also gives me reason to watch Rebels, I'm told that a lot of elements from the Rebels cartoon show up in the movie.
      Originally posted by DA_Champion
      Because it's where he was born.
      I read that Emperor Palpatine made his castle on Mustafar because of his failer to kill Obi Wan.

Comment

• Comment

• Current worldwide gross: $1,011,301,563

Comment

• Just purchased the Blu-ray/DVD and it would appear as if there are no special features....not even previews for other movies. Strange?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glove
              Just purchased the Blu-ray/DVD and it would appear as if there are no special features....not even previews for other movies. Strange?
              The combo pack release includes the following special features:
              • K2SO: The Droid
              • Baze & Chirrut: Guardians of the Whills
              • Bodhi & Saw: The Pilot & the Revolutionary
              • The Empire
              • Visions of Hope: The Look of ROGUE ONE
              • The Princess & the Governor
              • Epilogue: The Story Continues
              • Rogue Connections

There are additional bonus features included with the Target-exclusive version, including a look inside the Creature Shop with Neil Scanlan and an "up close look" at the creative process behind director Gareth Edwards' work on the film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                The combo pack release includes the following special features:
                • K2SO: The Droid
                • Baze & Chirrut: Guardians of the Whills
                • Bodhi & Saw: The Pilot & the Revolutionary
                • The Empire
                • Visions of Hope: The Look of ROGUE ONE
                • The Princess & the Governor
                • Epilogue: The Story Continues
                • Rogue Connections

There are additional bonus features included with the Target-exclusive version, including a look inside the Creature Shop with Neil Scanlan and an "up close look" at the creative process behind director Gareth Edwards' work on the film.
                Yea, I just glanced at the back of the box and noticed that the special features are only on the Blu-ray. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by President_Luthor
                  For many SW fans, this was the prequel to the OT that in many ways the Lucas prequels weren't.
                  Yeah I'm one of them. Because this film well let's just say it's the prequel for the original films that we never got up until now. It feels like it's part of the Star Wars universe and the film itself is a good film.

Some days I just pretend the prequel trilogy don't exist in canon and the events mentioned in New Hope of Clone Wars, Obi Wan getting trained by Yoda and such will forever be up to the audience's imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haggard01
                    Some days I just pretend the prequel trilogy don't exist in canon and the events mentioned in New Hope of Clone Wars, Obi Wan getting trained by Yoda and such will forever be up to the audience's imagination.
                    I do that, too, but only on the days of the week that end in the letter "y". As in, "Y, George Lucas, Y?!"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎