No announcement yet.

How is Jimmy alive in season 10?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Jimmy alive in season 10?

I thought Jimmy Alson die in season 8??? He was killed by Davis Bloome? But yet... We see him again at the end of season 10 working at the Daily Planet. How is this possible??? How can Jimmy still be alive? I don't get it?

At Jimmy's funeral, in the S8 finale, we learn that his full name is Henry James Olsen and is in fact not the Jimmy Olsen from the comics, but his older brother (the reveal/retcon was extremely controversial) and we briefly meet the real Jimmy (who is still a little kid at that point). The Jimmy we see in the series finale (set in the future) is the grown-up Jimmy, who is now the spitting image of his older brother.

Comment

I may have totally gotten my stories wrong, so don't quote me on this, but I remember reading something about them having to say that the Jimmy that was in seasons 6-8 wasn't actually Jimmy Olsen due to problems with his age. So they said it wasn't really Jimmy Olsen, but his older brother. The Jimmy shown in the time jump in season 10 is Henry's younger brother, the real Jimmy Olsen.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎