Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tragic Clex dysfunction

CLARK AND LEX

both from Clark's and Lex's POVs

We both wanted to be honest with each other about everything even about how we secretly feel for each other. We wanted to trust each other with our hidden depths of our hearts but we never could. We both wanted to save the world but we never will join forces knowing we don't have the same code of ethics. We hide our insecurities behind our secrets and lies and we use deception to try to protect each other by shielding our inner demons, but it is our dishonesty and distrust that keeps us drifting apart to the point of no return we were as close as brothers, we were once best friends now we are enemies opposed when all this time we desired each other as passionate lovers. We are so much in love but won't admit our true feelings to ourselves or to each other no matter how much we try to get close we still feel we are worlds apart and our love still keeps causing us pain always hurting us, yet we keep coming right back to you and me every time we try to move on with Lana Lang of all people in Smallville like we're running in circles with no fast forward we love each other, but we won't say " I love you" when we want to say that we do every time we look at each other.

We are opposite but similar and our bodies never knew such pleasure of being caressed and our hearts never knew such pain of being ripped apart. never tended. never repaired. We both feel like crying drowning in our tears that no one ever will see us cry and now we are all cried out. We are these lonely hearts ever lost, emotionally confused and emotionally conflicted we are these emotionally tortured lost souls needing and wanting validation, respect, acceptance and appreciation always struggling to be free to be ourselves without hiding in fear of our future destinies that are already set in stone for us to fulfill. We are greatly misunderstood, misinterpreted, misread and misjudged by many who keep blaming and criticizing us for our flaws. There is so much we want to say but won't disclose to each other when we should a lot was said, a lot went unsaid. Can't we have some closure to our relationship before going out without closure at all? we keep circling the blame on one another when all we ever wanted to do is to make profound and beautiful steaming hot deep passionate love. Still we keep on going at each other's throats with accusations just to prove our points to each other, always jumping to conclusions, always making assumptions about each other and ostracizing each other.

Our passionate disdain runs skin deep but our hate is still our love for each other in disguise. All this passion and desire for each other is ever intoxicating and overwhelming leaving our heads spinning. Please let us hold each other, let us passionately kiss each other's lips and let us be married husbands!! do we have to hate each other? when we don't need to why can't we at least try to go back to those days back where we were the way we used to be? and could've been? we belong together, we should be together we don't need to be so dysfunctional. So why can't we be together? we don't need to be lusting over an insecure, demanding, selfish and self absorbed girl who does nothing but ostracizes us get in between us when we have us without her. Lets be a gay couple with a baby and get married instead of competing for Lana's affections we are better off without Lana and her hypocrisy, the real truth only lies within our own tragic bittersweet love story of us and Lana is not in it and having her be the reason for our rivalry is stupid of us, we shouldn't have gotten Lana involved in the first place so why did we? we are so dumb getting involved with a woman who only cares about only herself, who is all about secrets and lies and is all about honesty and never is honest herself who keeps disrespecting us.

When it should be you and me together as lovers like it should be, not as opposing enemies like our destiny calls us to be, but here we are any way and so much has happened between us that we can't come back from and we are left to question our choices, motives and intentions. Even if we were one time best friends, potential lovers or full blown enemies we still care for each other but we are too proud to admit that we do and we won't say that we care. We are enemies on the surface but we are homosexual lovers underneath and we always will be.
    Clark Kent
    0%
    Lex Luthor
    0%

Nice exploration of the fine line between love and hate. I liked it.

Comment

You sure have Lana pegged.

Comment

The Bittersweetness of Clex

Clark and Lex

Clark's POV Clark's feelings towards Lex

I never wanted to turn my back on you, I never wanted to give you the cold shoulder, I never wanted to cast you aside. I never wanted to throw you out of my good graces and I know I shouldn't have given up on you too soon. I felt I was the better friend to you more than you were to me and I hated that feeling the one thing that you always wanted more than anything else in the world was to gain my trust, but you never earned my trust, you never earned my friendship and you never earned my loyalty you only bought it with flashy gifts because that is the only thing you know how to do. You were never a real friend to me you never respected me, you never respected my privacy and my right to personal space you have always put my secret first and my friendship second you have always placed our friendship on the back burner and left it there because gaining my trust and knowing my secret was more important to you than our friendship.

All you have ever done was pry, interrogate, pressed, pushed, pressurized and hounded me for the truth you have given me the "Oh, you have saved my life so many times, but I am going to completely ignore all that because you won't be honest with me" ring around and the secrets and lies crap. You have always thrown me attitude and you have always been ungrateful to me and I get enough of this ingratitude, disrespect, judgmental attitude, the secrets and lies crap and the "Oh, you saved my life so many times, but I am going to completely ignore that because you won't be honest with me" run around already as it is from Lana I don't need more of it from you. I was your best friend who saw you as more than just the son of Lionel Luthor when my father Jonathan never did, I stood by you, I've always defended you, I have always believed in you, I've always been there for you when you needed me.

I was always there to help you out, I have always saved your life and I know that I have always asked you for favors and I still do, but there were times that I confided in you with my woman problems mainly Lana and needed advice now all I do is come at you with accusations just to mask my true feelings that I still have for you. I am the man of your dreams masquerading as your arch nemesis and one time best friend and I am sorry for always lying to you, I am sorry for never trusting you with my secret, I am sorry for always barging into your home uninvited to accuse you of what other people are doing, people who have some connection to you and I am sorry for never letting you in but don't blame me for what my father Jonathan wouldn't let me do. Befriend you. Blame him for what he help cause and motivated you into becoming with his disrespect, disapproval, judgmental attitude and his assumptions of you.

I know my secrets and lies is the reason that motivated you to turn to the dark side along with the other factors involved, but it was never my secrets and lies that you made change you did that all by yourself you never needed my help in making that change. You made that decision all on your own free will. You took everything away from me, you took me for granted, you used me, you took advantage of me, you blamed me for everything that happened to you ever since you came to Smallville when you had only yourself to blame for what happened to you. I have watched you change from the man I once fell in love with and I tried to save you from your struggle to get free of the dark side but you were too weak willed to even not let the darkness consume you, instead of breaking free of the darkness inside your soul you embraced it and breaks my heart just knowing that I shouldn't have expected so much of you and I am sorry for that.

And you never knew love. or friendship. And I feel sorry for you. I have seen you make all the wrong choices and I have seen you live up to your father's legacy, I should've been more honest with myself instead of living in denial I wanted to be honest with you Lex but you have only successfully proven to me time and time again that I can't trust you with the truth because of your obsession with me. You are not exactly stable Lex, you have no morals or principles and you never trusted me with your secrets so I have no reason to tell you mine and why should I? I know I've lied to you, I know have kept secrets from you since the day we met, but so have you. You have lied about knowing people, you have lied about your involvement in hiring people to do the prying and spying for you and you have lied about your exploitations of power and experimentation on kryptonite enhanced human beings, believing that you are the one who is saving the world from threats when really you are a sociopathic tyrant who wants to rule the world.

I have given you countless second chances and you have squandered each and every one of them you feel I betrayed you for leaving you outside my little circle of trust, but it is you who have betrayed me for invading my privacy, for investigating me behind my back without my knowledge, for disrespecting boundaries, for spying on me and prying. You're just like Lana always throwing around this " I can keep secrets and I can tell lies, but you can't" attitude, always feeling like you're entitled to everything, never minding your own business, always believing you have the right to know everything and I am sick and tired of it. I don't lie to hurt, I lie to protect there's a difference If I wanted to tell you my secret I would have told you already, the fact that I haven't told you my secret just means you have shown me that I can't rely on you or count on you to be trustworthy.

It is my secret, it is my choice whether or not I tell you is up to me, not you and you have to respect that and the fact that you don't respect that doesn't leave me with a lot of options, but to draw the line in the sand and walk away without a word you say all you ever wanted is to be my friend and that I turned my back on you. I said to you that I tried to be your friend, but all you ever cared about was power and control I should have said you should've tried harder in being a friend to me instead of trying to get everything I had that you never got that you had to live without.

I am sorry that you had to live without love Lex, but I was never responsible for you living without love and I could have saved you from that life and I could have saved you from the rule of your father if you had just given me that chance and opportunity to save you with my friendship and brotherly love, but I guess I have stepped back too early and by then it was too late for me to save you and I couldn't save you because you wouldn't let me. You turned into your father and now you are beyond saving and now I am ridden with guilt for all my misdeeds, but for what's worth I'll still be ever passionately in love with you and you will be still ever passionately in love with me even if we are too proud and stubborn to admit our true feelings for each other and the way we express our love is ever dysfunctional it is still our tragic love story coming to a close with no closure.
        Last edited by laurarawlins; 09-09-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

where's the third opition on the poll? The one where it says: "They were equally both good and bad to each other"?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
            where's the third opition on the poll? The one where it says: "They were equally both good and bad to each other"?
            I should have that option up there as well, I don't know why I don't have that option up there. I'm Sorry this is my first time doing a poll because I've never done one before and I don't know how to figure out how to do a poll yet

Comment

np. it's just hard for me to pick one... because in my mind I keep on remembering all the times that Clark was being a BDA (big dumb alien), and also all those times when Lex was being an ******* for no real reason.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎