Collapse
No announcement yet.

#10.23 "My Brother's Keeper" -- SEASON FINALE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title has me wondering if maybe Dean kills Sam? I doubt that would actually happen, but just because in the Bible Cain says the line "Am I my brother's keeper?"

Comment

Last season I had thought it was going to be the other way around. That Sam would actually have to kill Dean because of what they kept pounding into our heads in regards to Sam not being willing to save Dean the same way Dean saved Sam. But for once I am finally at a loss on just what exactly they are going to end up doing. If Lucifer is brought back into it Sam may have to brave the weather and let him back inside him to try to gain control and remove the Mark. It would mirror how Abel was talking to Lucifer according to Cain. Sam may actually have to sell his soul to Lucifer in order to save Dean because why would Lucifer trust Sam again after what he pulled in Swan Song Would that be going too far in order to keep Dean alive and pure? Too much of a risk?

Whatever it may be it looks like the boys will be at odds. Does Sam come under Rowena's control somehow and becomes evil enough for Dean to have to kill him?

Or are we looking at this the wrong way entirely and it goes back to what I said above? If the roles truly are reversed does Dean finally go dark enough that Cas and Sam have no other choice but to kill him because Lucifer laughs them out of his cage when they ask for his help? Irony has been the friend of the last two seasons. We'll see how far they are willing to take it.
      Last edited by waynedeath1047; 03-21-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

It's just the same as it was with Cas as God. One freaking episode?! Seriously! They could have at least gone 5 episodes with Cas as
        God. But no they had to screw that up too.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch
          It's just the same as it was with Cas as God. One freaking episode?! Seriously! They could have at least gone 5 episodes with Cas as
          God. But no they had to screw that up too.
          I wouldn't say "Cas as God" as much as "Leviathan Cas."

That had so much potential. Truly keep the boys and Bobby on the run all season, as he would have Cas' memories and would be able to tear them down.

Instead, they just tossed Cas aside when we were clearly going to get some absolutely iconic acting out of Misha as Leviathan Cas.

My two biggest disappointments in the series would be that and how quickly they ended Demon Dean. Two similar story arcs with the same type of potential: an Angel/Angelus kind of thing that would change up the show and be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeoVGM
            I wouldn't say "Cas as God" as much as "Leviathan Cas."

That had so much potential. Truly keep the boys and Bobby on the run all season, as he would have Cas' memories and would be able to tear them down.

Instead, they just tossed Cas aside when we were clearly going to get some absolutely iconic acting out of Misha as Leviathan Cas.

My two biggest disappointments in the series would be that and how quickly they ended Demon Dean. Two similar story arcs with the same type of potential: an Angel/Angelus kind of thing that would change up the show and be a lot of fun.
            I agree with the fact that Levi Cas and Demon Dean were huge let downs. Both of those story had enormous potential. Levi Cas was such a cool, and very different take on Cas. You could tell Misha was enjoying himself playing a much darker, psychotic character. He actually reminded me a bit of the Joker when the Levis got full control of him. That laugh was awesomely devilish. The demon Dean story line has just been declining episode after episode. But we all know why they had to cure him so quick. But if they planned the 200th episode like that, then they shouldn't have ended season 9 with him becoming a demon, they could have ended it differently and then introduced him as a demon after the 200th episode. At least then they would have a real villain or "big bad" in demon Dean, to contend with. Let's see what happens though. I'm still holding out for Lucifer and Michael.

Comment

It's been confirmed that Julian Richings AKA Death will be in the episode. I wonder what his hand will be. Will they also touch upon the veil being broken at all? I really hope so because that plot point has kinda pissed me off up til now because they have all but swept it under the carpet.

Comment

I guess Death will remove the Mark of Cain lol, he's one of the few who can.

Comment

I'm so glad that Death is coming back. He is such an awesome character.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                    It's been confirmed that Julian Richings AKA Death will be in the episode. I wonder what his hand will be. Will they also touch upon the veil being broken at all? I really hope so because that plot point has kinda pissed me off up til now because they have all but swept it under the carpet.
                    You just made my day! Thank you for that. I Loooove Julian Richings.

Also, when you mention the veil... I'm guessing you are talking about hell. I think if I was new to the show, I would be quite confused as to if Rowena and some others were on earth or in hell, and how is that even possible lol.

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
                      You just made my day! Thank you for that. I Loooove Julian Richings.

Also, when you mention the veil... I'm guessing you are talking about hell. I think if I was new to the show, I would be quite confused as to if Rowena and some others were on earth or in hell, and how is that even possible lol.
                      No I was was talking about the veil meaning spirits no being able to get into heaven because of chaos caused by The Fall. The episode last year when Kevin was haunting the Bunker brought this into being. It seems like it may have been fixed by Hannah though. Which is unfortunate. But whateva.

Comment

Death is a badass character. Not having him appear in season 8 was a total let down PLEASE BREAK OPEN THE CAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                          No I was was talking about the veil meaning spirits no being able to get into heaven because of chaos caused by The Fall. The episode last year when Kevin was haunting the Bunker brought this into being. It seems like it may have been fixed by Hannah though. Which is unfortunate. But whateva.
                          oh gotcha. yea, I think its a bit of a mess right now.

Comment

I forgot we were getting an extra episode again this season and thought 10.22 was the finale. So this final ep. of the season airs May 20th. I was wondering why the season was ending so early, even before the middle of the month! *facepalms*

Comment

"Collins explained that there was a moment in the last episode (when they are making the sacrifice) that had him thinking, 'How are our characters okay with this? This is terrible, what we’re doing. This is disgusting.’ We’re making some serious compromises in order to rescue Dean.”

I'm thinking Death opens the cage, and maybe the kill or give the mark to Adam... Just a wild wild guess. I don't think the word "disgusting" would be used for killing Lucifer. And remember, Cain said Dean was living his life in reverse. If that meant Dean had to take out his brother, maybe that means Adam could/would be a substitute? *Shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
                                "Collins explained that there was a moment in the last episode (when they are making the sacrifice) that had him thinking, 'How are our characters okay with this? This is terrible, what we’re doing. This is disgusting.’ We’re making some serious compromises in order to rescue Dean.”

I'm thinking Death opens the cage, and maybe the kill or give the mark to Adam... Just a wild wild guess. I don't think the word "disgusting" would be used for killing Lucifer. And remember, Cain said Dean was living his life in reverse. If that meant Dean had to take out his brother, maybe that means Adam could/would be a substitute? *Shrug*
                                very interesting theory!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎