Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

#10.23 "My Brother's Keeper" -- SEASON FINALE

Just the title.

Well, we all know what's going to happen - as always, an epic, huge cliffhanger, then a lot of hopes and dreams and back to procedural in the first 2 episodes of 11th season ;P

yeah resco, but you know we're both still gonna watch it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by taftvalue View Post
    yeah resco, but you know we're both still gonna watch it ^^
    Well, as I once said - one of the very first series I've seen, so - YES ;D

I don't come on here much, but....I thought season ten's been good so far. Reminds me of the first two seasons when the show actually cared about the people and their lives rather than the ongoing bigger arc. As someone who was tired of Castiel for the longest, I actually liked the Claire story while I heard so many comments all over the place about how they were sick of the plot.

Forum Whiz
    We aren't sick of the plot. We just wish they would move it along instead of milking it while they seemingly plot their next move. And welcome back Anno. Despite our differences a voice such as yours has been missed on here. I know its really no big deal to you but I say we bury the hatchet and move on. I think we can offer a mature "Point/Counter-point" type of dynamic if you're up for it. Cheers m8.

where have you been Domini ? :P missed you

I haven't had that much time as of late to post. I will try to do it more often though.

Has the boards been quiet though? Or just the same as it's always been?

just the same as always I'd say

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I agree with taftvalue. About the same.

Welcome back Anno!

The title seems pretty self-explanatory, but you never really know with Spn. Whatever ends up happening at the end of this season, I hope it leads into a big arc in season 11 and isn't resolved immediately. I think the TPTB explained that the reason they "fixed" Dean so quick was because of the whole 200th episode thing, but it seems like its resulted in a more lackluster season than anything else. I don't think they will make that mistake again.

Forum Regular
    I'm predicting Sam releases Lucifer from the Cage to get rid of the Mark of Cain but Dean's fallen prey to its powers and all and wants to kill Lucifer aka Sam now that he's out. Goes back to Cain's line in "Executioner's Song" about how he'll have to kill Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    The title seems pretty self-explanatory, but you never really know with Spn. Whatever ends up happening at the end of this season, I hope it leads into a big arc in season 11 and isn't resolved immediately. I think the TPTB explained that the reason they "fixed" Dean so quick was because of the whole 200th episode thing, but it seems like its resulted in a more lackluster season than anything else. I don't think they will make that mistake again.
    Yah, they definitely hit a rough patch because of episode 200 as they wanted an episode to thank the fans but they were dealing with such a big deal in Dean becoming a demon. We should be seeing Dean going back down that darker path in the latter part of the season, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Yah, they definitely hit a rough patch because of episode 200 as they wanted an episode to thank the fans but they were dealing with such a big deal in Dean becoming a demon. We should be seeing Dean going back down that darker path in the latter part of the season, though.
    You make a good point Anno. I hope they actually do something with the demon Dean story during these last few episodes.

Well if I remember correctly, Jensen did hint that they'd be seeing that part of Dean again. Whether it's full-blown demon or something connected to the Mark where his soul is still tainted as a demon, I have no clue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast