• Show
Clear All

• #10.22 "The Prisoner"

Just the title.

Please be Lucifer, please be Lucifer...

Comment

Originally posted by resco
      Please be Lucifer, please be Lucifer...
      Wishful thinking my friend lol . I really hope you are right, but it might have to do with Metatron...

Comment

I'm with the "please be Lucifer" wish.

Comment

I hope it's Lucifer as well. At least they can get Death to bring Lucifer up with him in his cage and they speak to him about how to get rid of the Mark of Cain.

Would be cool to find out that Lucifer ended up killing Michael too, as well as Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            I hope it's Lucifer as well. At least they can get Death to bring Lucifer up with him in his cage and they speak to him about how to get rid of the Mark of Cain.

Would be cool to find out that Lucifer ended up killing Michael too, as well as Adam.
            Wouldn't it be nuts if somehow Lucifer and Michael both inhabit Adam when Death pulls him out of the cage? I'm getting excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini

Er, how would that be cool? That would be incredibly lame.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeoVGM
                Er, how would that be cool? That would be incredibly lame.
                It is called LUCIFER'S cage. Lucifer would be able to handle being inside the cage, one would think, more than Michael who's obviously also trying to keep Adam safe while still using him as a vessel. It could be reasonable to say that Lucifer took advantage of all of this and killed Michael.

Originally posted by Axalon
                Wouldn't it be nuts if somehow Lucifer and Michael both inhabit Adam when Death pulls him out of the cage? I'm getting excited!
                As I mentioned up there ^ I think it could be possible that Michael and Adam end up dying. Adam's body could not be able to withstand Hell even if Michael was protecting him as that would be a lot of protection for decades.

Comment

It's obviously Metatron. The Lucifer thing isn't gonna happen. Maybe at the end of the series if it doesn't get cancelled beforehand. Although a few of the remaining fans like the idea of Lucifer coming back... It probably would be done poorly and end up being lame. Of course not like anything is interesting right now anyways. This is the only season were I really feel like I am sick of this show. The mark of Cain has been handled poorly and the entire season has been just awful. Almost unwatchable. If I haven't been watching since season 1... I'd probably stop watching. It's getting as bad as smallville was at the end. Season 6 is even looking masterful compared to this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by sino8r
                    It's obviously Metatron. The Lucifer thing isn't gonna happen. Maybe at the end of the series if it doesn't get cancelled beforehand. Although a few of the remaining fans like the idea of Lucifer coming back... It probably would be done poorly and end up being lame. Of course not like anything is interesting right now anyways. This is the only season were I really feel like I am sick of this show. The mark of Cain has been handled poorly and the entire season has been just awful. Almost unwatchable. If I haven't been watching since season 1... I'd probably stop watching. It's getting as bad as smallville was at the end. Season 6 is even looking masterful compared to this crap.
                    This shows you really havent been paying attention very well. I am one of the most outspoken critics of the last two seasons and at least I can see what's coming next. Lucifer WILL happen. Read between the lines sir. Whether it will be in this episode? Who knows.

Comment

the river ends at the source

the source of the Mark of Cain is Lucifer

so he has to return in some way

Comment

I agree about Lucifer being the source. That much is obvious but I just don't think we'll see Lucifer running free until the very end of the series. Hope that makes things more clear. Lucifer could be in this episode but I bet we get screwed with a Metatron appearance lol! Would love to Dean speaking to Lucifer from outside the cage. Getting a glimpse of the inner circle of hell would be awesome! Not sure if I trust the new supernatural to do it right. Heck... Crowleys throne room had windows with daylight lol! The only shot of hell that looked decent was when Sam freed Bobbys soul...

Comment

Originally posted by sino8r
                          It's obviously Metatron. The Lucifer thing isn't gonna happen. Maybe at the end of the series if it doesn't get cancelled beforehand.
                          That isn't happening.

It's getting as bad as smallville was at the end.
                          Season 9 of Smallville is one of its strongest seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeoVGM
                            That isn't happening.

Season 9 of Smallville is one of its strongest seasons.
                            I would agree that season 9 of smallville was one of its better seasons, but that's not saying much since the series as a whole was pretty crappy. They relied on a very formulaic way of writing episodes and just hoped that would carry them forward. Sadly, it worked out for them because they got the ratings and the show kept continuing. One of the only good things to come out of Smallville was that it was a pioneer for comic book tv shows and because of it, quality shows like Arrow and The Flash are now on the air. I think Supernatural is suffering from the same problems as Smallville, they are running out of ideas or if they do have ideas, they are not executing them well.

Comment

For the first time, supernatural is no longer the must watch when it's airing show for me. In fact it's became one of the last shows I watch on my Dvr. Sometimes having 2 or more episodes to catch up on. This show should have ended in season five. Left us wanting more, not wishing it would end. They never know when to end a show on a good note. Network always abuses fan loyalty, they know we will ride the show out till they end it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎